Name five teams you dislike

Mullethead

Reaction score
1. Cowboys - Because Jerry Jones
2. Notre Dame - Turned me down for my Phd
3. Alabama - Because Alabama
4. Jets - Because watching them play is like watching paint dry
5. Univ of Ariz - Because F^%& them, that's why....

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Seahawks
Rams
Niners
Steelers
UofA

Here are my reasons:

Seahawks. Lived in WA for 7ish years. There were like NO fans during the lean years, would never see any jerseys. But once Russell Wilson started and they were safely a good team, everyone there claimed to be huge fans. I love the PNW, but the people can be insufferable hipsters. Russell Wilson is also a happy Jesus player and I find that annoying.

Rams. They have next to no fans in LA. Ask anyone who lives here and they will tell you that the Rams are safely like the 11th most popular team in Los Angeles. I'm pretty certain Long Beach Polytechnic High School has more fans. They've had a long history of semi-dirty play. Plus I hate fake contenders that act like they are the best.

Niners. Lots of frontrunners in this fan base. Lots of players I dislike. Richard Sherman is my #1 least favorite player ever. Comports himself with zero class. Total dick. I probably dislike them the least though.

Steelers. We all know why. Lost Super Bowl, but then the Steelers showed zero class in their victory. Big Ben is in my top five most disliked players. Massive POS.

UofA. Grew up in Phoenix, so anyone understands the rivalry.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rams. They have next to no fans in LA. Ask anyone who lives here and they will tell you that the Rams are safely like the 11th most popular team in Los Angeles. I'm pretty certain Long Beach Polytechnic High School has more fans. They've had a long history of semi-dirty play. Plus I hate fake contenders that act like they are the best.

You forgot to add they are owned by Kroneke!

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Here are my reasons:

Seahawks. Lived in WA for 7ish years. There were like NO fans during the lean years, would never see any jerseys. But once Russell Wilson started and they were safely a good team, everyone there claimed to be huge fans. I love the PNW, but the people can be insufferable hipsters. Russell Wilson is also a happy Jesus player and I find that annoying.

Niners. Lots of frontrunners in this fan base. Lots of players I dislike. Richard Sherman is my #1 least favorite player ever. Comports himself with zero class. Total dick. I probably dislike them the least though.

Steelers. We all know why. Lost Super Bowl, but then the Steelers showed zero class in their victory. Big Ben is in my top five most disliked players. Massive POS.

UofA. Grew up in Phoenix, so anyone understands the rivalry.

So you don’t like happy Jesus guy or total dick. So who do you like??? Wouldn’t Kurt Warner fall into one of those categories?

BTW, I couldn’t agree more about ‘Dick’ Sherman.

efferman

Veteran
Reaction score
Cubs
Whatever team LeBron happens to be playing for
Seahawks
Cubs
Cowboys
Have I mentioned the Cubs?

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Eagles (more than any other sport)
Rams
Penguins
Mets
Celtics

A lot more, but I'll honor the 5.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fking hate the Cowboys, JJ makes this an easy one.
Seahawks, Carrol also make this an easy pick.
49ers just because.
Steelers because they stole that SB from us. Can you say Clip.
Patriots, because they cheat and they are the Borg.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
The Mets beat out the Cubs on my list, but it was really close.

My cousin had a cup of tea with the Cubs and the 86 Mets edge out the worst of the Cubs

If we had a longer list, the Cubs could definitely occupy a few spots though........

Reaction score
The Mets beat out the Cubs on my list, but it was really close.

My cousin had a cup of tea with the Cubs and the 86 Mets edge out the worst of the Cubs

If we had a longer list, the Cubs could definitely occupy a few spots though........

Smh

I agree with the Mets though. :)

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It’s always difficult living around fans of a team you’re not fond of. Almost every team I had on my hate list was because I hated listening to their douchebag fans. Except for the 3 opponents in the NFC West. When the Cardinals were in the NFC East, I actually liked the Niners & Rams.

I agree. Deacon Jones is still my favorite defensive player of all time, and Montana is still my favorite QB and I always rooted for the Seahawks when they were in the AFC... partly because I thought that Northwest Indian eagle logo was pretty cool along with Jim Zorn lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What?

Every time I hear America's team it makes me dislike them more.

The way the networks force us to watch their games.

ESPN always talking about them.

I will always dislike the Cowboys.

I can't stand the America's team comment.

The only reason I used to watch them is because that were the only game on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA