Load up on your strength right now or do the dumb thing and pick for need?

So if Simmons is there you take him but otherwise who do you want?

• Lamb

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Trade down

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • sorry ass right tackle

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Great poll, taking Jonathan Cooper and Levi Brown was awesome! Brown over AP, because you had aging Edge was great lol. You take the Ferrari you take the game changer! RT dont win you games, RT mean nada, especially when Murray has wheels. Get him his teammate, they have chemistry, Murray will break teams Hopkins, Lamb, Fitz, Kirk and Isabella be a crazy for the spread

Last edited:
OP
OP
bennyperrin23

bennyperrin23

Veteran
Reaction score
Solar I hate you. You wanted a rt soooo bad and now you have nothing at all. We called you out and you got burned.

OP
OP
bennyperrin23

bennyperrin23

Veteran
Reaction score
Your take is calling out everyone that disagrees with you, just let the chips fall and relax. It’s all in speculation and fun. I am not going to tell you how to be civil solar. Peace

OP
OP
bennyperrin23

bennyperrin23

Veteran
Reaction score
Solar I was at that game at the rose bowl bama vs Texas. I was on ESPN. Took my bbq and was hanging out in the rv parking lot. They interviewed me. I had some long horns on the grill, haha. A bunch of my friends from the south laughed and said there’s root! That’s my last name. Have you seen us or office space. My name is the same as the guy with the stapler Stephen root haha.

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Solar I was at that game at the rose bowl bama vs Texas. I was on ESPN. Took my bbq and was hanging out in the rv parking lot. They interviewed me. I had some long horns on the grill, haha. A bunch of my friends from the south laughed and said there’s root! That’s my last name. Have you seen us or office space. My name is the same as the guy with the stapler Stephen root haha.
Here is the bama bbq
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
Ok Boomer.

OP
OP
bennyperrin23

bennyperrin23

Veteran
Reaction score
It’s all good, my daughter calls everyone a boomer and she is 11, I am 45. I am gen x. Haha

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose