Narcos (Netflix)

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I stopped watching after season 1 but from what this thread says I might have to give season 2 a try

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I stopped watching after season 1 but from what this thread says I might have to give season 2 a try

You are missing out. The 2nd season was better then the first IMO.

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished Season 3, man is this good. Seems like they set it up pretty well for a 4th season... Mexican cartels, probably El Chapo story.

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Season 4 streaming Nov 16

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although it wasn't completely top notch, this season was really solid also. Some pretty rough violence in places.. Rafa is one out of control vato..savage..El.Chapo has a minor role so I can figure next season will head his direction as he takes control. All in all, well worth the time, imo

Majority is in Spanish but that's why God invented subtitles

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although it wasn't completely top notch, this season was really solid also. Some pretty rough violence in places.. Rafa is one out of control vato..savage..El.Chapo has a minor role so I can figure next season will head his direction as he takes control. All in all, well worth the time, imo

Majority is in Spanish but that's why God invented subtitles

I watched Mexico first, on accident and am now almost done with season 1 of regular narcos. I have to admit I LOVED Mexico. The original is good so far but the Mexico was nails. I know more about the Sinaloan cartel so that might be part of it, also because it took a slower approach to him growing his empire than the Pablo storyline has.

either way, totally obsessed and will likely take more than the rest of January to get through seasons 2 and 3 of narcos original.

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched Mexico first, on accident and am now almost done with season 1 of regular narcos. I have to admit I LOVED Mexico. The original is good so far but the Mexico was nails. I know more about the Sinaloan cartel so that might be part of it, also because it took a slower approach to him growing his empire than the Pablo storyline has.

either way, totally obsessed and will likely take more than the rest of January to get through seasons 2 and 3 of narcos original.

I was totally obsessed too, but I waited a month or so before watching Mexico because I didn't want it to be over... lol

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

You are like the first person I’ve heard that liked the Mexican Narcos better than the Columbian Narcos.

I just got done the other day with the Columbian Narcos and loved it. Debating about giving the Narcos Mexico a try or not.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are like the first person I’ve heard that liked the Mexican Narcos better than the Columbian Narcos.

I just got done the other day with the Columbian Narcos and loved it. Debating about giving the Narcos Mexico a try or not.
I've been told seasons 2 and 3 were the cream of Columbia narcos and I haven't got there yet, just finished season one. And, hell yes you should watch Mexico. It's good.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
México Season 2, available Feb 13

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
México Season 2, available Feb 13

Can't wait. I'll finish it too fast. Liked the Mexico one the most so far. Wish iy hadn't been so long, I've forgotten half the show.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't wait. I'll finish it too fast. Liked the Mexico one the most so far. Wish iy hadn't been so long, I've forgotten half the show.

I'm thinking about watching season one again or at least the last couple episodes.

btw, get rid of that freakin tapatalk thing.. haha

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched three episodes last night. If I didn't have to go to bed I wouldn't have stopped

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched three episodes last night. If I didn't have to go to bed I wouldn't have stopped

I watched the last 2 on Sat. Good stuff. Pretty sure it's set up for season 3 for El Chapo

The scene where El Chapo is helping his mom make tortillas is powerful, how he and his mom just take drug trafficking as matter of fact.

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I need to bing watch this i haven't yet

Is this bout escobar growing inti the drug lord? Ive seen every documentary on pablo scary guy for sure....

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I need to bing watch this i haven't yet

Is this bout escobar growing inti the drug lord? Ive seen every documentary on pablo scary guy for sure....
The first set of Narcos is. When Colombia ends (3 or 4 seasons(?)) it shifts to Mexico. All seasons are fantastic.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
new showrunner or something I saw but hopefully it is as good as it has been. Mexico was even better then columbia in my eyes.