Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final:

Clippers 102 - Suns 92

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Eddie’s getting on Ayton and others about being fatigued in the fourth. Are we this poorly conditioned?
We absolutely are. The entire fourth they were getting beat to loose balls and rebounds because they weren’t even trying.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The only player to play more than 30 minutes for the Clippers was Leonard. All of our starters player 31 or more #Depth

TJ

Reaction score
Not for long

Booker is having the best season of his young career and is the undisputed floor leader. Ayton is progressing exponentially, but it’d take either Booker leaving or bottoming out for the roles to reverse; and I’ve been called an Ayton-homer on this message board.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It can’t be mocked Ayton’s team until his mentality matures. The “big kid” persona can’t own a team.

Hardly an unusual issue for a player so young. But I agree that this is not Ayton's team, even if he is arguably their best player, it doesn't mean he is the leader. Kind of like how the Warriors were never going to be Durant's team.

I just want Ayton to stop bringing the ball down... he costs himself and the team 2 or 3 easy baskets a game. Those same swipes guys are taking to strip the ball would be fouls if he kept himself upright.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Did someone even imply otherwise? We know we need Oubre, that doesn't mean we don't need him to be better.
I meant ut sarcastically. We are that thin. We miss Oubre being out that sinks us. On the other hand it proves his worth to us.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to see Cam Johnson produce (4-8) for 11 points when given some meaningful minutes. This should pay dividends in the future.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
I can't believe people are blaming the refs in this game.

the Clips are just much better than us... especially when our All-Star can't hit the broad side of the barn... again.

The ref blaming on this board is out of control. It’s damn near every other post. NBA refs suck! And not just for the Suns...every good team has to overcome this.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I meant ut sarcastically. We are that thin. We miss Oubre being out that sinks us. On the other hand it proves his worth to us.

Not really. His good games easily prove his worth - but his bad games, and they are many, call his value into question. If he's effective, we probably win tonight but if he plays like he did in probably 20+ games this season, we might have lost by even more.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ref blaming on this board is out of control. It’s damn near every other post. NBA refs suck! And not just for the Suns...every good team has to overcome this.

That's silly. Go read all the other NBA forums and you'll see just as much referee blaming from all but maybe one or two teams. There is no NBA agenda to screw over Phoenix but like some other bad teams, we have more justification for complaining than most. But there isn't a team out there with stripe happy fans. The quality of NBA refereeing has been horrible the past few years and it's human nature to be more cognizant of the calls that go against your team. There's nothing "out of control" about it.

TJ

Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
They have an open roster spot not doing them any good.
Doesn't that make it a financial decision? 'Just a reminder who calls the shots.

Money not invested in players stays in the hands of the investors.

I think the NBA office should investigate situations like that.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
That's silly. Go read all the other NBA forums and you'll see just as much referee blaming from all but maybe one or two teams. There is no NBA agenda to screw over Phoenix but like some other bad teams, we have more justification for complaining than most. But there isn't a team out there with stripe happy fans. The quality of NBA refereeing has been horrible the past few years and it's human nature to be more cognizant of the calls that go against your team. There's nothing "out of control" about it.
Yes. Like it or not, a team has to earn good calls.

The long-time cellar dwellers are not going to be rewarded.

Same mentality as the #1 team playing the #8 team in the playoffs.
Instead of the #7 and #8 teams fighting it out. Etc.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't that make it a financial decision? 'Just a reminder who calls the shots.

Money not invested in players stays in the hands of the investors.

I think the NBA office should investigate situations like that.

Suns did pay Tyler Johnson $19 million this season before they waived him but why not kick the tires on another player. Jonah Bolden was only here for three games. Adding a backup point guard should not be too difficult.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose