Hahahahahaha!!! Cardinals ticket team called trying to sell season tickets

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I laughed at him! They're even calling people who cancelled seats last year. Told him you have an impossible job selling what the Cardinals are putting on the field....'it's like trying to sell tanning beds in the summer in Phoenix'

good luck with that

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I got a call and just blocked it. I haven't been to a game in many years and have a different number since the last time. I'll be upset with the coyotes or suns if that is how he got my number.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
If I get the call I'll tell them that I would have bought if Keim had been replaced since I have no faith in him doing the rebuild.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Gotta offer it up, but I sure know when they call me, I will be telling them not to call back until the product improves.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If I could afford them I would buy season tickets.

I had them back in the SD Stadium days when I was a bit more financially able :) Me and 2 of my sons had an absolute blast going to the games, even though the Cardinals really sucked back then.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I would renew if I lived in the valley..... But I can understand why many wouldn't.

My fear would be..... Lamar Jackson circa 2019. But what do I know.

OP
OP
ARZCardinals

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Long time season ticket holder that plans to renew. Enjoy going to the game with family and had fun watching Kyler this year. Will enjoy watching him throw to ex-college teammate CeeDee Lamb. :D
You might have the stadium to yourself :)

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
I'm sure when the salespeople tell bidwill that it'll make a change

It actually might get to him if enough people said it. Normally reasons for rejection will be collected and then aggregated together for market research.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I laughed at him! They're even calling people who cancelled seats last year. Told him you have an impossible job selling what the Cardinals are putting on the field....'it's like trying to sell tanning beds in the summer in Phoenix'

good luck with that
They got better. Nobody played the 9ers as close in two games. Beat the Hags up there. Give it a break.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It actually might get to him if enough people said it. Normally reasons for rejection will be collected and then aggregated together for market research.
Something a good business would put together and think about doing.. our team on the other hand...lol

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Long time season ticket holder that plans to renew. Enjoy going to the game with family and had fun watching Kyler this year. Will enjoy watching him throw to ex-college teammate CeeDee Lamb. :D

I got a call from them one year before Whisenhunt was fired and said that I will never attend another game as long as Whisenhunt was coach. I kept my word. I would get season tickets in a second with this team if I didn’t have to drive 3.5 hours each way. I like this team. And think they should draft Lamb

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I live in St. Louis and come out to Phoenix every year with my wife and two sons for a game. My son lives in Dallas, so next year we're going to Dallas for the game, along with coming out to Phoenix for a game. It's a sickness of sorts, but I love this damn team!!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

good luck with that
There are lots of Chargers tickets available for you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is a stupid thread. I've been a fan since 1964, and prior to Murray, the only young & exciting QBOF that we've ever had was Neil Lomax. One could add Leinart to this list, but it became painfully clear, that he didn't belong on the list. So, we now have THE most exciting QBOF to ever wear a Cardinal uniform & some still complain. It's no wonder too many from our fan base sell their tickets to the enemy. It's one thing if you can't afford to buy the tickets, but don't lie about the product on the field going into next season. Our W-L record was no indication as to how entertaining this team was. As a longtime Cardinal fan, I'm pretty jazzed about what we can be with K1. If I lived even remotely close, I'd be in that stadium on a regular basis.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose