Suggs and Honey Badger in the Super Bowl

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tony Jefferson has sucked during his tenure in Baltimore, tbh.

And I was probably the most maddest out of everyone here when he left.

Reactions: PJ1

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals should have drafted Suggs when they had the chance, instead of trading down and taking Skillet Johnson and Calvin Pace.

We probably would have if Suggs had not gotten into an altercation just before the draft. There was no way Mr. B would have authorized such a pick back then. He may have walked around with a chip on his shoulder for some of the nine teams that passed on him, but he shot himself in the foot, IMHO.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
We probably would have if Suggs had not gotten into an altercation just before the draft. There was no way Mr. B would have authorized such a pick back then. He may have walked around with a chip on his shoulder for some of the nine teams that passed on him, but he shot himself in the foot, IMHO.

And of course the Ravens had no problem drafting him since their all time franchise MVP and face is a known murderer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
lol.

How many playoff games has Mathieu played in since he left?

How many have we played in?

Turns out he was right and Keim was wrong to not consider the injury recovery timeline more.

Another example of Keim eating a bunch of dead money and never really replacing the player he let go.

Let's also not forget who took a chance on a safety out of LSU who no one else was touching with a ten foot pole. Once again I'd love to blame Keim on this one but Mathieu f**ked the Cardinals over because we were no longer wanting to pay him as the best safety in the league. We gave him a lucrative contract in good faith that he never ended living up to while here.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was a little salty at first but really looking at it like this is just like being mad cause an ex GF who treated you terribly is happy somewhere else. Who cares, they simply are not part of our lives anymore.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm over the badger situation. he was one of my favorites when he was here, and he happens to play for the team competing for the bum azz Whiners, so pulling for him is a no brainer. Suggs? Meh. It's like him "playing" for us never happened. Take your ring and be gone dude.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Chiefs, nothing without Mahomes and Reid, do not care about Honey Skunk. Suggs is still stealing money from somebody but does so with a ring he also will not earn... chill my brother, it's all good in the MFL (mediocre football league) where even drafting second the year before affords you a possible championship :)

lol, but they have them AND THEY ARE SOMETHING! A lot more than AZ can talk about. They have an offense that CAN NOT be stopped and a solid defense.
Whereas in AZ they have a okay offense and a horrible defense ...and a GM that has NO IDEA on how to spend money properly to build a team

SF lost it's way then hired John Lynch - a guy who led his team and KNOWS how to find amazing defensive players - and he did with his assembly of the 9ers Defense.

Does anyone see ANY leadership on the team?
I see a few good players and 1 coach that seems to know what he's doing....but I don't see leaders...and that includes the front office.

If you think this team is going to compete with Seattle and SF next year....you are outta your mind.

Cardinals were 1-5 in the division
1 win vs a playoff team (Seattle)
Wins were
vs. Cincy - the worst team in the league and only by 3
vs Giants - bad team at least won by 6
vs Atlanta - bad team and only won by 1

and losses to
Carolina - non playoff team
Saints - got smoked and larry fitz got 2 yards
Tampa Bay - non playoff team
Steelers - non playoff team
(updated) Browns - Cardinals won - non playoff team

SO....outta 16 games they played 1 good game - vs Seattle and 15 bad games or 3 more that at least resulted in a win.

This team is so bad there aren't words for it

Only advice I have for any fans of this team are DON'T BUY SEASON TICKETS...you'll be able to get lower seats for $20 next year plus you won't have to buy preseason tickets.

The Cardinals are officially back to being 'the Cardinals'

Last edited:

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We didn’t lose to the Browns.
So 1 win vs. a playoff team all season - and they had 6 starters out with injuries

Throw a party

Cardinals are the dumpster fire of a team right now

love em all you want - worship the logo - claim your team, but they can't win

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maybe you don't follow ticket prices

I do

Tickets, if you waited and looked on Stubhub and craigslist 20 min prior to almost every game had seats in the lower deck for $20.

This coming year will be the same

I don't need to follow single game ticket prices as we've had season tickets since 1993.

Over the years I've had extra seats and know how difficult it can be to sell them (although it may have been easier last year with everything going digital). Ticket prices don't really reflect how good or bad the team is in general. We had an extra ticket to the Cards vs. Packers playoff game years ago that we literally could not give away. Ended up being the highest scoring playoff game in history. Then again you could probably sell tickets to a crappy Cowboys preseason game for 3 times face. LOL

Just saying I wouldn't rely on getting tickets for each game for $20 - especially for well-traveled fan bases like the Bills or Eagles, or just in general if we get hot at home. Might sound good to you in theory, but I wouldn't bank on it IRL. If you can do it - more power to you, although you don't really sound like a game-attending fan.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So 1 win vs. a playoff team all season - and they had 6 starters out with injuries

Throw a party

Cardinals are the dumpster fire of a team right now

love em all you want - worship the logo - claim your team, but they can't win

ARZ, real talk. Are you a Cards fan? And I'm not trying to be a wise azz, but it seems like you're trying to dead any positivity or optimism we as fans should reasonably have going into next season. Look. I'm as frustrated as you are, and believe Keim and Co. have to do yeoman's work next year for us to be even consistently competitive, but there is a tinge of negativity to your posts and overall saltiness to your takes that I'm not used to seeing from Cardinal fans. Again, please don't take this the wrong way, because just because you have that moniker, I can't assume that you love the team. You might just be disenfranchised to the point that the team saps your enjoyment of football, and are just apathetic to this point and frankly that's your right, and okay as far as I'm concerned, but I have witnessed Cardinal football that has made me want to walk straight into traffic, and I don't recall ever being as disgusted as you seem on a fairly regular basis IMO. SF was hot garbage last year, yet here thy are playing for it all. In this worst to first era, why can't we at least get back to respectability quicker that those outside our circle expect? We're all different here and have different levels to our fandom and that's what makes me love this place. I make this post with all due respect brother so again, just asking!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
lol, but they have them AND THEY ARE SOMETHING! A lot more than AZ can talk about. They have an offense that CAN NOT be stopped and a solid defense.
Whereas in AZ they have a okay offense and a horrible defense ...and a GM that has NO IDEA on how to spend money properly to build a team

SF lost it's way then hired John Lynch - a guy who led his team and KNOWS how to find amazing defensive players - and he did with his assembly of the 9ers Defense.

Does anyone see ANY leadership on the team?
I see a few good players and 1 coach that seems to know what he's doing....but I don't see leaders...and that includes the front office.

If you think this team is going to compete with Seattle and SF next year....you are outta your mind.

Cardinals were 1-5 in the division
1 win vs a playoff team (Seattle)
Wins were
vs. Cincy - the worst team in the league and only by 3
vs Giants - bad team at least won by 6
vs Atlanta - bad team and only won by 1

and losses to
Carolina - non playoff team
Saints - got smoked and larry fitz got 2 yards
Tampa Bay - non playoff team
Steelers - non playoff team
(updated) Browns - Cardinals won - non playoff team

SO....outta 16 games they played 1 good game - vs Seattle and 15 bad games or 3 more that at least resulted in a win.

This team is so bad there aren't words for it

Only advice I have for any fans of this team are DON'T BUY SEASON TICKETS...you'll be able to get lower seats for $20 next year plus you won't have to buy preseason tickets.

The Cardinals are officially back to being 'the Cardinals'

Can you say 'diatribe' boys and girls, I can

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
ARZ, real talk. Are you a Cards fan? And I'm not trying to be a wise azz, but it seems like you're trying to dead any positivity or optimism we as fans should reasonably have going into next season. Look. I'm as frustrated as you are, and believe Keim and Co. have to do yeoman's work next year for us to be even consistently competitive, but there is a tinge of negativity to your posts and overall saltiness to your takes that I'm not used to seeing from Cardinal fans. Again, please don't take this the wrong way, because just because you have that moniker, I can't assume that you love the team. You might just be disenfranchised to the point that the team saps your enjoyment of football, and are just apathetic to this point and frankly that's your right, and okay as far as I'm concerned, but I have witnessed Cardinal football that has made me want to walk straight into traffic, and I don't recall ever being as disgusted as you seem on a fairly regular basis IMO. SF was hot garbage last year, yet here thy are playing for it all. In this worst to first era, why can't we at least get back to respectability quicker that those outside our circle expect? We're all different here and have different levels to our fandom and that's what makes me love this place. I make this post with all due respect brother so again, just asking!
Just to answer your question here, he's a troll who likes getting a rise out of people. For most of last year, he had a Chargers logo.

That's not to say I have any hope for the team either, and I think 2020 will likely be abysmal, but if I lived in the Phoenix area, I'd probably have tickets and would still root for them even if I thought their direction was wrong.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
ARZ...straight troll who clearly hates the Cardinals. Haters gonna hate.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just to answer your question here, he's a troll who likes getting a rise out of people. For most of last year, he had a Chargers logo.

That's not to say I have any hope for the team either, and I think 2020 will likely be abysmal, but if I lived in the Phoenix area, I'd probably have tickets and would still root for them even if I thought their direction was wrong.

Thanks for the clarity Solar, and for what its worth, if I lived in AZ, I'd be in the building regardless. It's more than just the wins and losses to me, it's a part of my existence. The family and camraderie, the gameday hype, etc. There's nothing like it. Even when we're in last place. LOL.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarity Solar, and for what its worth, if I lived in AZ, I'd be in the building regardless. It's more than just the wins and losses to me, it's a part of my existence. The family and camraderie, the gameday hype, etc. There's nothing like it. Even when we're in last place. LOL.
Yeah, I'm with you there. The years I lived there, I only missed one game due to a major flu. And in the years after, while I lived in Vegas, it was still worth going down there for that atmosphere. The atmosphere hasn't been the same though on my past few visits. Tons of opposing fans, most of the fans around me in the stands complaining about the team, all of that stuff. It might give me pause now that I'm a little older... plus getting a safe ride out there and back is brutal from most of the valley.