OT: another weird OBJ sighting

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Shane any thoughts on a guy slapping an officers ass while he is working?

I would have just asked for a picture :) And shrugged it off.

However he really should keep his hands to himself. If he went and did that to a female reporter in the locker room would it be OK?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have just asked for a picture :) And shrugged it off.

However he really should keep his hands to himself. If he went and did that to a female reporter in the locker room would it be OK?

It was incredibly dumb in my opinion. That sort of thing can escalate very quickly.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
One of the LSU players slapped a security guard's ass after the game. Wonder if that kid is in trouble? They showed it live as he was running around the field boundary.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the LSU players slapped a security guard's ass after the game. Wonder if that kid is in trouble? They showed it live as he was running around the field boundary.

Only matters if the security guard is offended by it upset over it and wants to press charges

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I was trying to push through a crowd of protesters to get into the Smithsonian right before I deployed for Iraq in full dress uniform and accidentally stepped on one of the Cops shoes. He started screaming in my face and threatened to arrest me for it like I did it on purpose. So I have zero doubt that OBJ is the biggest idiot on the planet for putting his hands on an officer in a charged environment.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was trying to push through a crowd of protesters to get into the Smithsonian right before I deployed for Iraq in full dress uniform and accidentally stepped on one of the Cops shoes. He started screaming in my face and threatened to arrest me for it like I did it on purpose. So I have zero doubt that OBJ is the biggest idiot on the planet for putting his hands on an officer in a charged environment.

what a douche sorry dude