Why no Rattlers forum?

Ragnar

Veteran
Reaction score
think the header sums up my thought, why is the Indoor Football league not supported in the ASFN?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are those rattlers 6 time world champs?

lol @ "world" champs.

Well, they do have 36 different species. Scientists believe they go back as far as the Jurassic area so since they survived when dinosaurs didn't, they are THE world champs.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rattlers sometimes have threads in the Other Sports forum

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
With the Rattlers having to play in Glendale this summer I'm disappointed I won't be able to get season tickets, unless I also get a Cessna.

OP
OP
Ragnar

Ragnar

Veteran
Reaction score
While the Rattlers obviously not having the following the NFL does just thought having a forum where their fans some whom seem as rabid as any other sports fans would like to get together and have discussions like any others....
I will happily admit to enjoying watching them play,once ya get use to the downsized field ".....beats the hell outa watching Europeans kick a ball back and forth for hours on end....lol

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While the Rattlers obviously not having the following the NFL does just thought having a forum where their fans some whom seem as rabid as any other sports fans would like to get together and have discussions like any others....
I will happily admit to enjoying watching them play,once ya get use to the downsized field ".....beats the hell outa watching Europeans kick a ball back and forth for hours on end....lol

Thanks for your suggestion. We should probably update the Other AZ SPorts Forum to include the Rattlers. It just doesn't make sense in a Front Page real estate sense though to have a forum dedicated to the Rattlers as there isn't too much interest other than a few threads.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I added Rattlers to the Forum description.

Do you think there is enough talk for Mercury to have their own section, and Rattlers to have their own to? I'm not to worried about small amounts of posts in each section, just not wanting it to be completely dead or 0 threads and 0 posts.