GM

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
curious why you think he is good at talent evaluation?

he might be, but i dont think its really been part of his current job given that Jerry and Steven Jones make the calls there

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I bet he knows how to pick OLs.
That was all Jerry Jones. Cowboys fans bitched & moaned every yr about taking another OL'man yet again. Like 4 yrs in a row. When they finally realized it was the best OL in football, they were thanking JJ.

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
I do not think we will find a GM who will be willing to inherit K2 and his staff unless we promote from within...

So, unless we are ready to dump the current staff along with SK, the best I could see us doing by moving is promoting someone like Adrian Wilson or Quentin Harris.

Which at this point I would be totally fine with, their vision for building a roster with depth couldn't possibly be worse than our roster right now...

DumboD

Rookie
Reaction score
Not quite sure what exactly the qualification "level-headed" means. Jason Garrett may have that quality but most are saying he hasn't won enough games with all the talent the Cowboys supposedly have.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You thought Garrett built that line and team or was it Jerry Jones?? I’m thinking the latter.