Votes: 45 60.8%
  • NO- give him another year

Votes: 29 39.2%

• Total voters

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I voted no.

I don’t like his last 2 coaching hires but I think that’s more on Mike B. than keim.

Talent acquisition wise, he’s had his hits and misses but so has every GM. It’s easy to focus on the misses and forget the hits.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I answered that twice already, what do YOU want

I wanted him gone years ago. Just don't think it will happen this year. I can see it next year without marked improvement in our roster and record.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean, of course either way, but can I put the disclaimer on it that it doesn’t happen if we win more than two games remaining?

For how long?

Of course. Disclaimer all you want. However, my only disclaimer is if we lose the last 4 as badly as we lost this last game.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is blatantly obvious blindseyed. people take things so seriously on this board.

I honestly was not sure if it meant that he was going to be fired, or if we, as a board wanted him fired.

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I wanted him gone years ago. Just don't think it will happen this year. I can see it next year without marked improvement in our roster and record.
I gotta say I'm with this, I wanted him gone along with Wilkes and want him gone now but I'm afraid he's here at least thru next season

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gotta say I'm with this, I wanted him gone along with Wilkes and want him gone now but I'm afraid he's here at least thru next season

I think the drafting of Murray actually saves him. He gets a chance to use that as an excuse.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keim will be our GM for awhile. BA did a great job of bull$hitting MB into believing that our championship window was still open, when in fact, it slammed shut after the beat down in Carolina. Our issues are mainly due to poor ownership, but there's not much you can do about that. I've been a fan for over 55 years now. Most of you have not suffered enough. Just suck it up. God will take care of us once we pass on.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Should he be fired? Yes.

Will he? No

Every personnel problem we have is on his watch and we haven’t been above .500 since 2015. Since then, we’re 21-37-2, and the prospect of doing anything of substance next season is low given how good the NFC West is.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Keim will be our GM for awhile. BA did a great job of bull$hitting MB into believing that our championship window was still open, when in fact, it slammed shut after the beat down in Carolina. Our issues are mainly due to poor ownership, but there's not much you can do about that. I've been a fan for over 55 years now. Most of you have not suffered enough. Just suck it up. God will take care of us once we pass on.

You can keep putting the blame on Arians if it makes you feel better but Keim has won 6 games in almost 2 full seasons since Bruce walked out the door. Keim’s a bum.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Was BA responsible for the myriad of bad first-round draft picks and $46million in dead money on the cap this season? Yes, ownership stinks, but Mikey isn’t selling the team. Plus, a good GM makes decisions independent of what ownership thinks. If ownership is significantly influencing personnel decisions, then there’s no trust in front office

Reactions: HGC

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can keep putting the blame on Arians if it makes you feel better but Keim has won 6 games in almost 2 full seasons since Bruce walked out the door. Keim’s a bum.

I’m not blaming Arians. I’ll always love BA, because he was one of our better HC’s in our pathetic history. And therein lies the problem. We’ve probably had 3 good coaches in our history: Coryell, Whisenhunt, and BA. With Coryell, Old Man Bidwill wouldn’t give him ANY say in building the franchise. Coryell begged for defensive help & Bill pretty much told him to ****. Conversely, MB has done the opposite. He gave Wiz & BA way too much say, especially BA. BA had too much say in keeping this team intact, when we needed to blow it up & get younger. I think Keim’s last draft was a good one & deserves one more. After that, all bets are off.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It feels like I have voted on this before but yes, fire Keim at the end of the season.

Do I think it will happen... no.

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
*BUMP*
Anyone changing their answer? Lol
Remember it's would YOU fire him

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
*BUMP*
Anyone changing their answer? Lol
Remember it's would YOU fire him
Haha, I would fire him if we could hit the reset button on the franchise, but not if we were keeping KK.

Were it so easy. I'm gonna be in my 40s before this team contends.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I voted no. It is hard to really evaluate our team with the coronavirus pandemic. No fans in the stands, players put on IR on a weekly basis, no OTAs no training camp, etc. I want to give Keim, Kingsbury, and Murray another year together. The team is exciting to watch and improved over last year. IMO the 2021 season will be a key for all three.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol. No. He’s 100% not going anywhere. Keim is one of the best GM’s in football and by far the best one in the history of this franchise.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
One more win out of the next four games earns both K2 and Keim another year. The only way Bidwill even considers replacing either of them is if they lose the next 4 and wind up 6-10. With a 7-9 record they show improvement over last year and both deserve one more year to complete the rebuild. The roster is still deficient on both sides of the ball, but improving.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't think it happens no matter what happens in the remaining games. If Michael Bidwill didn't fire him after the DWI, the past however many draft picks that have bombed, 2018, etc. why would he get rid of him now?

The Bidwills will take winning if they luck into it but their vast history shows they either don't really care about it that much or are just incompetent (maybe a bit of both). But, they are the team I love and I'll keep rooting for them 'til I die more than likely. LOL