I really hope..

Skipper1111

Rookie
Reaction score
I really hope we trade our top pick for more picks because we have a a bunch of needs, honestly and we’re not gonna want tires free agents, I’m done with washed up free agents except for that running back we got recently he’s pretty good.

we’re gonna need to replace PP, DJ, A couple guys Oline, a couple guys Dline, We need to replace Suggs and we need a linebacker that can cover tight ends, We also need to plan for Fitz leaving...
Honestly we need to replace at least 9 players on our team..

look at the other successful teams, younger, faster and great schemes and also motivated.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really hope we trade our top pick for more picks because we have a a bunch of needs, honestly and we’re not gonna want tires free agents, I’m done with washed up free agents except for that running back we got recently he’s pretty good.

we’re gonna need to replace PP, DJ, A couple guys Oline, a couple guys Dline, We need to replace Suggs and we need a linebacker that can cover tight ends, We also need to plan for Fitz leaving...
Honestly we need to replace at least 9 players on our team..

look at the other successful teams, younger, faster and great schemes and also motivated.

The problem is that you have to trust the GM making the picks. The large majority of us don't. That is why it is better to stick with the higher pick, where you have a higher chance of success.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't see keim making it to next season. If so, sign me up I suppose.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't see keim making it to next season. If so, sign me up I suppose.

If he wasn't fired after the DUI and bad 'performance,' (for lack of a better term) I don't see how he would be fired at this point.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think Keim stays another year MB knew it would take time to bed this team in and next year he really has no excuses, dead money cleared, loads of cap space, early picks.

I imagine if we aren’t 500 next year he might go.

Also I would rather we draft the best available so keep our pick if it’s top 10

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The DUI occurred coming off an 8-8 season. Two seasons later we won’t have 8 wins combined.

Yes, but it was also have many draft picks that didn't pan out.

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
I think Keim stays another year MB knew it would take time to bed this team in and next year he really has no excuses, dead money cleared, loads of cap space, early picks.

I imagine if we aren’t 500 next year he might go.

Also I would rather we draft the best available so keep our pick if it’s top 10

I think MB caves to the public pressure and fires Keim, unless he tries to make V. Joseph the scapegoat, but that doesn't make sense b/c Keim hired him.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The problem is that you have to trust the GM making the picks. The large majority of us don't. That is why it is better to stick with the higher pick, where you have a higher chance of success.
I agree with you on the higher pick but will SK get it right lol? He stuck to the PFF draft board for us last yr, turned out better than many of his previous drafts. Hopefully he listens to them again lol.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If he wasn't fired after the DUI and bad 'performance,' (for lack of a better term) I don't see how he would be fired at this point.
I keep saying this. MB trusts SK. I see this when I watch them in the war room & during any press conference together. He even makes excuses for SK signed & drafted players. "We had them high on our draft board, they haven't played the way we thought they would". "We had him as one of our top targeted FA's, just bad luck that he got injured, these things happen". Not exact quotes but similar in nature as to things he's said taking up for SK. They're buddies & he didn't fire him after the DUI so........? I don't think it will happen until he has no choice honestly, that isn't next season imo. Maybe the one after if we totally bomb next yr? Maybe with 20,000 fans consistently at games?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose