Maxx Williams extended

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Did the contract come with polarized sunglasses?
Now that's funny lol. He does have itty bitty eyes. If you look at his picture it's pretty obvious to see (no pun intended) lol. It still bugs me that he dropped that.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He’s been a decent player for us and pretty useful in the new system, he will TE 1 I bet and we will pick up or use our youngsters

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He’s been a decent player for us and pretty useful in the new system, he will TE 1 I bet and we will pick up or use our youngsters
I think he has been more than decent with the little he is utilized as a receiving TE, which seems how a lot judge his position. Yes, he dropped that one and the sun is no excuse because he had his hands on it when it was close enough, but he has caught basically everything else and is one great blocking TE for this offense

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think is a good extension, is a very good blocker and kk said is the best catcher after Larry

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Good signing. More than adequately solidifies a position at a reasonable price (assumption on my part as I have seen the terms of his new deal). Allows the team to focus on the many other glaring needs!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Maxx William's has been the best all around TE the Cardinals have had in a long time. I cant think of a better all around TE over at least the past 20 years.
Lol. This take is extremely spicy. Williams has been worse in his first 10 or so games than Germaine Gresham was in his, and about as good as Darren Fells in his last 10 games as a Card.

this signing is fine; you don’t want to replace 60% of your roster every offseason.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Lol. This take is extremely spicy. Williams has been worse in his first 10 or so games than Germaine Gresham was in his, and about as good as Darren Fells in his last 10 games as a Card.

this signing is fine; you don’t want to replace 60% of your roster every offseason.

I watched Gresham be an average run blocker while I watch Williams blow people up.

He doesnt get the opportunities to catch the ball enough if that is the only litmus you are grading on.