OT: Tua’s college career might be done

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Feel bad for the young man. He’s a great kid. Great leader. What a shame... It didn’t look good at all and I’d be surprised if he’s back again this year. His draft status - IF he’s able to still play football, will certainly be impacted...

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Oh crap man......

Hopefully the surgery and physical therapy have advanced to a point where this wont be a long term problem. It has been almost 30 years.....

Man..... Would hate to not see him on the field in the future.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
According to Dr Mark Adickes whom played in the NFL said it’s looks most likely a labral hip tear that requires surgery thus ending his season.

Yes, the same injury that ended Bo Jackson’s football career

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Live look at Stephen Ross...

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
feel bad for the kid.

in a related note,....breaking news says the miami dolphins were just put up for sale.....

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Holy hell.

I hate to make so many things about what my offseason outlook was, but let's be honest - I've never been this vocal on the board until then. I thought Tua was going to be the next big superstar, and I was really unhappy we were going to position ourselves not to be able to take him. This looks bad, and I'm happy we made a move for a player that is succeeding. I wish the best to Tua, and hope to see him continue his career.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think we all wish Tua the best , but we should face realty , Tua has a high skill set but we should question how many times over the past two seasons has he visited the medical tent ? We all know Bridgewater suffered a horrible injury , and came back to play well in the NFL , but that was one injury . If I am a GM , there is a big caution flag about taking Tua early in the draft . I hope he recovers and has his shot in the NFL , but I'm not holding my breath !

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Holy hell.

I hate to make so many things about what my offseason outlook was, but let's be honest - I've never been this vocal on the board until then. I thought Tua was going to be the next big superstar, and I was really unhappy we were going to position ourselves not to be able to take him. This looks bad, and I'm happy we made a move for a player that is succeeding. I wish the best to Tua, and hope to see him continue his career.

This explain everything :mad: