Lakers @ Suns Tuesday game thread

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Disappointed in the result, but proud of the way they competed, particularly with Oubre, Bridges and Tyler Johnson being no-shows, and Cam Johnson being...well, Cam Johnson.

Saric had his best offensive game as a Sun by far, and Kaminsky wasn't far behind, but unfortunately neither still can defend.

Get Ayton back and get at least 1 power forward, and this team is in business.

Hat's off to Monty...again. He has them looking like a legitimate NBA team.

Ha, called it

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I watched the Lakers more then every team out there this season. Lebron is showing his age. He didn’t take the night off, he just can’t consistently do what he did five years ago, night in and night out. Don’t get me wrong he is still great, he gets his numbers but I’m sure it’s not sustainable. Two things will happen either he will go down with a injury or he will have to back off the pedal and pace himself.

im sure he will have low periods as an older player. But they are a lock to make the playoffs and they will turn it on when needed.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I feel ok with this loss.

With ayton I am confident we can beat this team.

Johninromania

Veteran
Reaction score
im sure he will have low periods as an older player. But they are a lock to make the playoffs and they will turn it on when needed.
Oh, I’m not debating that, there going to be one or two seed easy. I just don’t know about that turn it on part at the end of the season.

but let’s play the season and see, just going off what I am seeing.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Cam Johnson wasn't the reason they lost, but outside of two games, he has given them nothing.

You mean a rookie that missed part of the preseason and some regular season games is taking some time to adjust to the nba? You don't say

Why mention him at all?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I feel ok with this loss.

With ayton I am confident we can beat this team.

We need another power forward as well, but bring back Ayton and get a legitimate power forward, and I think we can beat anyone.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cam Johnson wasn't the reason they lost, but outside of two games, he has given them nothing.

if you can’t see he is gaining confidence, and improving every game you are blind.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You mean a rookie that missed part of the preseason and some regular season games is taking some time to adjust to the nba? You don't say

Why mention him at all?

Because the guy we SHOULD have taken there already looks like an all-star power forward and would give this team exactly what it needs right now.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We need another power forward as well, but bring back Ayton and get a legitimate power forward, and I think we can beat anyone.

If we get what we got out of Dario and frank tonight on a regular basis we are more than fine at power forward.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Because the guy we SHOULD have taken there already looks like an all-star power forward and would give this team exactly what it needs right now.

Are you going to the hall of fame induction for Michael Carter-Williams? He may be a good player or he may be a stat stuffer on a bad team

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If we get what we got out of Dario and frank tonight on a regular basis we are more than fine at power forward.

Scoring wise, certainly, but defense and rebounding are nonexistent.

Last edited:

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Are you going to the hall of fame induction for Michael Carter-Williams? He may be a good player or he may be a stat stuffer on a bad team

Clarke's PER is higher than Devin Booker's. Enough said.

RockinDaMike

Veteran
Reaction score
Kinda hoping Booker relied on his shot rather than driving to the hole and meeting all the trees in the lane.

Tried too much to muscle Caruso and got himself into foul trouble. Shake the dude and shoot over him

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
It was disappointing to see the Suns play such crappy defense. They managed to hang in there most of the game, but it just wasn't enough. Move on and play defense in the next game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson