PP sucks azz

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He is still the best CB on this team.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Used to be but Murphy is at about the same level and he is a rookie. PP isn't what he used to be and what he used to be isn't what we all thought he was. I forget what season he was what he thought he was but that was awhile ago and he hasn't earned his salary for a couple of years now.

Maybe I'm over reacting and in a pissy mood after a loss but it's been more than a game of two where I haven't cussed him out while watching the game.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
pp cost us the game today. He gave the Bucs 3 points on his ridiculous offsides penalty on the FG attempt. His coverage skills have deteriorated to that of an C level CB and he avoids making tackles most of the time.

I'm at the point where if we trade him I'd be good with that. IMO there are the Fitz's of this world and then the PP2's of this world. One is a God and the other is dude with some skills.
That’s two games in a row.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
pp cost us the game today. He gave the Bucs 3 points on his ridiculous offsides penalty on the FG attempt. His coverage skills have deteriorated to that of an C level CB and he avoids making tackles most of the time.

I'm at the point where if we trade him I'd be good with that. IMO there are the Fitz's of this world and then the PP2's of this world. One is a God and the other is dude with some skills.
Could’ve had a 1st rounder + more just a couple of weeks ago. Now Keim will be lucky to get third rounder.

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
Hmm I think that mantle might be passing. It might not be passed yet, but there’s legit question. And even if he is, he’s surely not worth what he’s being paid or what he’s seeking. He’s living largely off reputation rather than production at this point.
True. Patrick will be making $12,050,000 next year. Some of that could be used on our horrific defensive line.

Get a low 1st pick for him and get maybe the 2nd or 3rd best cornerback in the draft. You’ll have him on a reasonable contract for several years

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
True. Patrick will be making $12,050,000 next year. Some of that could be used on our horrific defensive line.

Get a low 1st pick for him and get maybe the 2nd or 3rd best cornerback in the draft. You’ll have him on a reasonable contract for several years

I would take a second or a high third for him at this point. He doesn’t want to be here and is a distraction to the team. He has caused NUMEROUS issues over the past few years. Trade him for the Dolphins or Bengals third round pick

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Given how he is currently playing, Cards might get a third at best. Just wait until he holds out next year in his contract year.

Dude is a mess and will become a huge distraction moving forward.

Reaction score
I would take a second or a high third for him at this point. He doesn’t want to be here and is a distraction to the team. He has caused NUMEROUS issues over the past few years. Trade him for the Dolphins or Bengals third round pick

I'm very glad you aren't the GM.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't quote anyone or call anyone specifically out. You do what you have to do, but I don't see myself coming anywhere close to breaking boards rules...especially personal attacks on posters.

I will do what I have to do. You calling someone a moron, even hypothetically will earn you a ban.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I said it the day PP was caught and I'll say it again

He was taking PED's AND masking agents because his body is falling off

I would have traded him as soon as I could. He is NOT going to improve....no sir he's gonna get worse as the drugs leave his system

Don't be shocked if he comes back to form and he gets busted again for PED's

He will NEVER be the player we once knew

Some times you just gotta face reality...and his reality is, without the PED's he's no longer an elite corner.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose