• Bad luck

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Scheme/coach

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He cannot control the effects of diabetes without the PEDS... which is irrelevant, retrospectively should have traded him

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
He doesn’t want to be part of a “rebuild.” Hopefully Alford comes in and plays well and Patrick Peterson ends up getting traded to the Dolphins or Bengals.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not getting that 1st from Philly is going to bug me for the rest of the season.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
This thread is a joke. He played great and then he got injured.

Apparently, Tyrann Matthieu has an account on this board. Hopefully Alford relegates Peterson to being dumped for a 2nd or 3rd round pick this offseason. I would guess that he is a locker room cancer or truly incapable at his position without PED’s

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
He won the matchup with mike evans(who may he the best wr in the nfl). Got a couple haters on this board. Special teams offsides hurt, but he has great in coverage.we prob win the game if he didnt get hurt.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
He won the matchup with mike evans(who may he the best wr in the nfl). Got a couple haters on this board. Special teams offsides hurt, but he has great in coverage.we prob win the game if he didnt get hurt.

Exactly

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He had the huge penalty on the FG but outside of that...he limited the TB WR's just like he is supposed to do.
And when you say “limited” you mean allowed them to catch balls. Right? Because (a) I watched that happen; and (b) the box score shows ZERO passes defensed and 3 whopping tackles. Today was a continuing confirmation of PP having become an average at best cover corner and an unwilling tackler.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

When you say “won” you mean he allowed Evans to be the leading receiver, rack up 82 yards, including crucial catch on the game winning drive and then consistently shying away from tackles or severely over running plays to avoid tackles and then LINING UP offsides to give them a second chance at what ended up being the difference of the game?!? THAT winning??? Lol.

I used to be a huge PP supporter. I acknowledged his shortcomings, like being a less than motivated tackler. But it was because of his excellence as a cover corner. Now we are seeing week-in and week-out evidence that such excellence was likely the product of PEDs. He’s not great any longer. Imo he’s become average in the pass game and awful in the run game. Failure to see this is akin to pumping up DJ as still a great running back.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
He had the huge penalty on the FG but outside of that...he limited the TB WR's just like he is supposed to do.

He was pretty good in coverage today. Even fighting through an injury.

But that off-sides on the FG was huge TheCardFan! You look at losing plays... K1 Int, Williams drop, and the PP21 penalty..

Stupid, stupid penalty. Unforgivable.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mixed bag but i still don't think he was actually offsides

swagron

All Star
Reaction score

Yep, admitted hater...once a cheater always a cheater. His penalty cost the cards a chance to win. And he’s not hurt. Just a drama diva.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently, Tyrann Matthieu has an account on this board. Hopefully Alford relegates Peterson to being dumped for a 2nd or 3rd round pick this offseason. I would guess that he is a locker room cancer or truly incapable at his position without PED’s

alford? the aging CB who was terrible last year and has now been dealing with injuries, nagging last year and a big injury this year? if we're depending on that guy, it's a problem. the answer to Peterson being traded isn't on this roster right now. and sadly, we probably don't have a GM who's going to figure that out for us, either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA