Week 10-Arizona Cardinals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pregame thread.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Evans and Godwin should have career high games, and Winston will put up massive numbers.
Don’t know if all that will translate into a W, as Jameis does like hand over the ball from time to time...

This will likely be a game where both teams get into the 30’s, maybe even 40’s...

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I see this being a pretty high scoring game. I don't love our chances to come out with the W, given that Arians still knows this roster decently well.

I can't decide if I should start KM or Jameis in a league this week.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I see this being a pretty high scoring game. I don't love our chances to come out with the W, given that Arians still knows this roster decently well.

Who does he really know?

fitz
Humphries
Shipley
Dj

PP
Reddick
Gunter
CJ

he knows 8 of 22 starters and virtually zero of our depth. The only way that knowledge works is to run at PP (but everyone in world know that), maybe he knows Humphries and shipley’s weaknesses as pass blockers. But that’s really about it.

Edit: baker too. That’s one he might be able to exploit too.

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Who does he really know?

fitz
Humphries
Shipley
Dj

PP
Reddick
Gunter
CJ

he knows 8 of 22 starters and virtually zero of our depth. The only way that knowledge works is to run at PP (but everyone in world know that), maybe he knows Humphries and shipley’s weaknesses as pass blockers. But that’s really about it.

Along with your list...

Corey Peters
Budda Baker

I'd almost count JR Sweezy, having played against him for so many years with the Seahawks.

That makes 10/22, and outside of Kyler and Kenyan Drake, that's most of the decent players on our roster.

Every player has trends or tells that are still relevant.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Along with your list...

Corey Peters
Budda Baker

I'd almost count JR Sweezy, having played against him for so many years with the Seahawks.

That makes 10/22, and outside of Kyler and Kenyan Drake, that's most of the decent players on our roster.

Every player has trends or tells that are still relevant.
Eh other baker, Humphries and Shipley I don’t think the others are much better or worse based on Arians familiarity.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

BA said there are only 7 or 8 guys left from his team.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave