2020 New Nike uniform

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
upgrade to remove that weird shoulder pattern they had before. those actually clean up quite nicely. need to go back to purple though. every year they don't do that is a disservice to the fans

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
upgrade to remove that weird shoulder pattern they had before. those actually clean up quite nicely. need to go back to purple though. every year they don't do that is a disservice to the fans
I'm glad they dropped that shoulder pattern. It looked like the barbershop quartet era.

Our new plainer uni's look sharp, which makes them distinctive in a very positive way.
The Sedona Red or Black make that happen.

Modern-traditional! A million times better than fifty years ago, when the home uni's
looked like flannel that were made to hide body shape. And the road uni's looked
like they slept in them before coming to the ballpark. It was all, uh, 'uniform'. :)

I guess it still is. Because the whole team dresses identically, except for pants length
and shoes. And glove color.

'Looking sharp, D-backs! I hope the modern-traditional look spills over to the mentality
of our daily batting orders and rotations.

"Which of two (or three) positions am I playing today?" "How many times will I shift
positions during a game?" Am I a starter or a sub?" "Who will I be playing alongside?"

P.S.: Isn't every home "Throwback Thursday" game a tribute to the Purple uniforms?

Bobster

All Star
Reaction score
It's an improvement, but I would ditch "D-Backs" and just go with the "A" like the one on the black jersey.

And the word is that they won't be wearing the throwbacks regularly, which is a huge minus. I'm one of the "bring back the purple" fans.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will forever love the darker gray with teal highlights. Wish this new gray was darker and had some teal. I agree that it’s good the shoulder stuff got left out, much more clean looking.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
They dumped the garbage man gray?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Black hats only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk