Movie Podcasts

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
In case anyone is interested (and I'm guessing nobody is), I was recently on a movie podcast that was released yesterday.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/tony-the-movie-guy-podcast/id1282929744

It's called Tony the Movie Guy and I was in the latest episode: Ep. 86 - Classic Movies. If anyone does take the huge chance and listens, I'm the guy who DOESN'T have the British accent.

It was a good starting point for me as I gear up to create my own pod about movies (and possibly do a special sports pod with Cheese if I can ever get off my lazy backside).

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thanks I'll add it to my queue. Been looking for another good movie podcast maybe this will fit.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In case anyone is interested (and I'm guessing nobody is), I was recently on a movie podcast that was released yesterday.

It's called Tony the Movie Guy and I was in the latest episode: Ep. 86 - Classic Movies. If anyone does take the huge chance and listens, I'm the guy who DOESN'T have the British accent.

It was a good starting point for me as I gear up to create my own pod about movies (and possibly do a special sports pod with Cheese if I can ever get off my lazy backside).

Just listened to it. Good stuff!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

By the way Chap good call on Kurosowa films. Two underrated ones I love are The Hidden Fortress and Red Beard. My older brother is a huge fan as well. Probably seen them all at least 30 times.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score

Listened to it. Nice job Chaplin. I enjoyed the podcast. It's funny, so many times I knew what you were you going to say before you said it because I've read so many of your posts in this forum.

Good luck with your podcast. I hope you get it up and running.

OP
OP
Chaplin

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Listened to it. Nice job Chaplin. I enjoyed the podcast. It's funny, so many times I knew what you were you going to say before you said it because I've read so many of your posts in this forum.

Good luck with your podcast. I hope you get it up and running.
We're getting close -- we're in the testing phase of my partner in crime's tech setup.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose