Well, I guess I was wrong again... Edmonds

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I was not really that big of a fan of Chase Edmonds. Truthfully, I really did not see him having any special attributes, though he tore it up among lesser competition in college. Now let's get this straight, I never thought he was not good enough to be a productive pro, but often saw him as Kerwynn Williams 2.0... but that burst of speed on the touchdown run has totally change my perspective and that's something which I have not seen from him yet

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I was not really that big of a fan of Chase Edmonds. Truthfully, I really did not see him having any special attributes, though he tore it up among lesser competition in college. Now let's get this straight, I never thought he was not good enough to be a productive pro, but often saw him as Kerwynn Williams 2.0... but that burst of speed on the touchdown run has totally change my perspective and that's something which I have not seen from him yet

Chase is bigger than Kerwynn and he also has demonstrated that he can do everything an NFL RB is needed to do.

For the first time in a long time, the Cardinals finally have a good back up RB.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If he runs well I have no problem with him taking over the starting RB position.
He's WAY faster than DJ
Me makes faster cuts than DJ
He gets the ball and MOVES unlike DJ who gets the ball and waits for openings....and last game DJ failed to even follow the play and his blockers...kept trying to cut back on imaginary lanes.
DJ is great at catching the ball - I'll give him that

Chase - make the most of your opportunity

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I see him more as a role player like a third down back. He’s not able to protect the QB and it remains to be seen if he can be successful between the tackles.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I like edmonds... but I think we still need to invest a third or fourth round pick on another back...a legit bruiser who can block as well as run between the tackles. but we could also bring in a FA to fill that role... Jordan Howard has bounced a little bit...he would look great in our backfield.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If he runs well I have no problem with him taking over the starting RB position.
He's WAY faster than DJ
Me makes faster cuts than DJ
He gets the ball and MOVES unlike DJ who gets the ball and waits for openings....and last game DJ failed to even follow the play and his blockers...kept trying to cut back on imaginary lanes.
DJ is great at catching the ball - I'll give him that

Chase - make the most of your opportunity
The reason for the speed & quicks is that Chase is smaller than DJ.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Hasn't impressed me, but we'll see what he looks like with some more reps this week.

He’s a nice compliment to DJ though. Less wiggle, more plant and go. Big week for him... I remember Andre Ellington having a game against Atlanta way back when and we thought he was a franchise back, lol.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see him more as a role player like a third down back. He’s not able to protect the QB and it remains to be seen if he can be successful between the tackles.

I see your takes on players the same way. You aren't able to get a player 100% correct, but you get him right about one out of four effing plays. Congrats on that. Marginal... irrelevant. Although anything Chase does actually counts compared to your "expert" takes which are worthless.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I see your takes on players the same way. You aren't able to get a player 100% correct, but you get him right about one out of four effing plays. Congrats on that. Marginal... irrelevant. Although anything Chase does actually counts compared to your "expert" takes which are worthless.
Damn.... Dick much?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh

Humbug

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Edmonds is a solid all around running back
Is decent in everything he does
Deserve more playing time

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Chase is a nice player to have in a RB room who did not require a ton of capital to acquire. Lets not try to make him more than he has shown he is.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's kind of this years Matt Breida, a guy nobody really knew about until injuries gave him the job in SF.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose