Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread 9-22-19

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we get our first win today?

This team needs to find a way to win a game and today could be that day.

Go Cardinals!

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Panthers at Cardinal

QB Cam Newton (foot) missed practice all week and will be on the bench for the Panthers with Kyle Allen getting the start. S Rashaan Gaulden (groin), T Brandon Greene (neck) and LB Bruce Irvin (hamstring) are also out. TE Greg Olsen (back) and DE Kawann Short (shoulder) are listed as questionable.

The Cardinals ruled out G Lamont Gaillard (knee). They listed DE Jonathan Bullard (hamstring), CB Chris Jones (ankle) and LB Ezekiel Turner (hand, hamstring) as questionable for Sunday.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe this game will once again come down to the last possession.

We need the defense to step up big time.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We need better production in the RZ, and our D needs some 3 & outs AFTER we score. The latter is what will tire out our opponents in KK's system. Until we start getting some 3 & outs by our D, opponents defenses have a better chance to scheme against K1. We don't need a top 10 D, but we can't let teams keep the ball for 8+ minutes after we put points on the board. That will determine how many W's we see this year.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need the Cardinals to win today to salvage my football weekend. Just get it done.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Go cards big gm!

Bit nervous we all know how backup qbs can do against cards...

Hope its a good gm

Btw i have wentz Murray on bench on my momey lg who should I start? Wentz without 2 big wrs Murray hasn't thrown a td yet

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go cards big gm!

Hope its a good gm

Btw i have wentz Murray on bench on my momey lg who should I start? Wentz without 2 big wrs Murray hasn't thrown a td yet
im starting murray over cam.
:shrug:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Go cards big gm!

Hope its a good gm

Tough call there. After today, we’ll have a better idea as to whether the Lions are a contender or pretender. They generally fall apart on the road & Philly is always good at home. Even if we lose today, I expect K1 to have decent numbers.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Calling on both lines to secure this win for us.

Need Humphries and Sweezy to smash open some holes for DJ.

Need Gunter and Peters to throw their Oline around, so that Jones and Suggs get some clean hits on Allen.

Come on guys. We need this one bad.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
mjb21, which Murray are you talking about? Our Murray has two passing TD's and two 2pt extra points.

However, if Daniels is activated as a third TE, I can see us running a lot more especially in the RZ.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
You always go into a game, race or fight thinking you're going to win. If you dont. Dont bother showing up.

GO CARDS! :newcards:

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss ESPN Staff Writer

Should quarterback Kyle Allen start for the Panthers on Sunday, Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury will already be very familiar with Allen, a Scottsdale, Arizona, native. Kingsbury recruited Allen to Texas Tech (briefly) but didn't land the prized quarterback. "He was like the number one prospect in the country so he probably threw all our letters away and red-buttoned me every time I called him but I remember watching him, he was very, very talented." It should also be noted that Allen held off Kyler Murray for the Aggies' starting job for the first six games in 2015.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If there was a game we should win it is this one. Even Vegas has us being slight favorites.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I rather play against Cam, but we go against who the Panthers put in front of us. Let's go Cardinals!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave