MadJack's Banner Suggestions - No Banners for 1st 2 Home Games

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Cards fans,

Sadly, I will be out of town for the first two home games so no banners during those games, sorry. However, I'm back for the Seattle game so will post a new Madjack's Banner Suggestions thread that week.

Will be watching the game from France so perhaps you'll still hear me cheering for our Cards...hope so!

Thanks, MadJack,

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
good luck being able to watch the game there

You'll have a blast....I love France! If you have a day take the short train ride to Orleans....it's just south of Paris. It's a BEAUTIFUL city that's dedicated to Joan of Arc.
They've got the most beautiful cathedral I've ever seen in my life...it's way better than Notre Dame and any other you'll see anywhere in the world....plus the city is AMAZING. Again it's worth the 45 min train ride...and trains run there every day almost every 45 min.
Google 'Orleans France' and you can see what you're in for....if you can. If you go you'll say Orleans was one of the highlights of your trip.
Jim Morrison's grave is in Paris....which is kind of neat to see
Gotta go to the top of the Eiffel Tower...don't stay at the bottom
Go to the top of the Arc of Triumph...again don't just look at it
Use trip advisor or yelp for every restaurant...don't just walk into any place to eat....it'll be the difference between okay food and great food
service in France sucks....just get used to it...that's one thing I appreciated when I got home is the waiters and waitresses here actually work hard to get you things...there they don't give a damn...it's not because your American...it's because they get paid whether they help you or not.
...and for gods sake drink the Espresso.....OMG it's amazing!!! I had Espresso every morning ....again in the afternoon to wake up ....lastly they serve 1/2 pints of beer.....so you can run in and get a quick drink and pop if the other people don't want to sit down.
oooo one more thing...it's cheaper to get coffee and food at the counter....they charge less

Have fun

Last edited:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Cards fans,

Sadly, I will be out of town for the first two home games so no banners during those games, sorry. However, I'm back for the Seattle game so will post a new Madjack's Banner Suggestions thread that week.

Will be watching the game from France so perhaps you'll still hear me cheering for our Cards...hope so!

Thanks, MadJack,
Good hearing from you Jack! Hey are you going to Tampa this year so we can have lots of drinks like we did in Miami? :lol:

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Oh yeah I’ll be there and teach you how to party, Buckybird!!

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Banner for game 3 might be

Murray - LOOK OUT!

The O line is a nightmare thanks to the wisdom of Keim

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Hopefully the week 3 banner will be positive. I was ready for “Fire McCoy” at that point last year. Enjoy your trip

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Banner for game 3 might be

Murray - LOOK OUT!

The O line is a nightmare thanks to the wisdom of Keim
Ahhhh now your other thread makes much more sense now. Riding the negative train before we even take a snap. Root for your team its a good feeling

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards fans,

Thanks, MadJack,

Screw this, next man up dammit. You need an understudy.

Enjoy your trip. :)

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I think we need a backup banner maker. I nominate literally anyone on this forum other than me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Reminder Cards fans for no banner (again!) today as I’m committed to my role as Best Man in a family wedding.

I’m told some things are more
Important than football...I guess. ;)

But look for my usual MadJack’s Banner Suggestions thread next week for the Seahawks game!

Thanks,
MadJack.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reminder Cards fans for no banner (again!) today as I’m committed to my role as Best Man in a family wedding.

I’m told some things are more
Important than football...I guess. ;)

But look for my usual MadJack’s Banner Suggestions thread next week for the Seahawks game!

Thanks,
MadJack.

You're a better family man than I am.

I'd be at the game even if someone in my family was getting married.

:newcards:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose