Brees Out Six Weeks, Roethlisberger Done for the Season

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Both will miss their games against Arizona.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
So just going to throw it out there...who wishes Keim had the balls to hold onto Rosen until a team had a QB injury? Would Steelers have given a first for Rosen? Isabella isn't exactly lighting it up. Not sure there's a lesson here since we better never be in this situation again, but something to consider

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So just going to throw it out there...who wishes Keim had the balls to hold onto Rosen until a team had a QB injury? Would Steelers have given a first for Rosen? Isabella isn't exactly lighting it up. Not sure there's a lesson here since we better never be in this situation again, but something to consider

No they would not.. Lol

HGC

All Star
Reaction score

If Rosen was as highly thought of around the league as he is on ASFN he would have had more than one team interested in his services. Dolphins traded down not up.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Kyler is a alpha male if there ever was one, and that bodes well for him as a potential franchise QB which I think he is so far... that was not a possibility, and I think the Steelers have more confidence in the OSU kid than they would with Rosen's style of play in my opinion

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would they trade for an extremely washed up QB?

Just trying to think of a logical move for them if they still have playoff inspirations. I don't believe Mason Rudolph can get them there.

It will be sort of hilarious if Miami tanks on purpose but then due to injuries they still don't get the #1

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then why do his teammates like Fitz believe in him, or rather follow him with what appears complete confidence... don't compare his mentality as a QB for being soft, the man is not a running back :)
You can believe in a player while they are soft. People believe in Jesus and he is a big softy.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sure both of us did not want to involve religion, but a guy willingly allowing to be crucified is not soft lol

Willingly being crucified to help others doesnt make you an alpha male

Just because he is a leader doesnt make him an alpha male either.

He is clearly a leader but if we are talking alpha males, that is more a Suggs thing.

Murray wants to play fornite and avoid getting hit. I like the kid but he isnt an alpha male.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

That was never going to work. Both QBs would have been unsettled, and it would have made for a very bad atmosphere around the team. It also might have split the locker room.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No quarterback is supposed to allow themselves to get hit. Where did this 'soft' stuff come from?
From now forward, he IS the franchise. He better never take a hit when he can avoid one.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No quarterback is supposed to allow themselves to get hit. Where did this 'soft' stuff come from?
From now forward, he IS the franchise. He better never take a hit when he can avoid one.
When he was called an alpha male

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
When he was called an alpha male

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
I still don't see what taking hits has to with being an alpha male. That term is used to describe someone's personality specifically in regard to them being a leader or a follower. If you tend to be a dominant personality and tend to be the leader instead of a follower than you are probably more of an alpha.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
9/17/19, 3:45 AM
One note on the looming elbow surgery for #Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger: The procedure he’s having is not Tommy John, I’m told, and the recovery is not as long as that would be. He’s stated his goal is to be ready for next season.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
With Eli done too I wonder if we are seeing a change of the guard so to speak?