Reaction score
Glendale, AZ

COVERAGE
Watch - FOX
Listen - NFL Game Pass, Westwood One, Sirius XM, TuneIn

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Saw that Panthers are early 2.5 pt favs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I really don’t like that they have the extra time to heal up and prepare.

The game certainly feels “winnable” but if I’m not mistaken Carolina generally plays extremely well against the Cards.

I want to see the offense start early and actually go into halftime with a lead. I’m curious to see how this team plays with a lead.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This game seems winnable but this Cardinals team has not proven they can win a game yet. Panthers will be rested and ready to play. I like the Cardinals 21-20 with late TD to take lead after trailing most of the game

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Carolina always has an excellent defense plus it’s do or die for them. If I were a betting man I’d take the under.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
To me it depends on which Head Coach shows up , I believe we will win if Sam Ratigliano Kingsbury shows up . If Marty Schottenheimer Kingsbury shows up " AGAIN " we are likely to lose !

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cam has only practiced for a month so he should be better. Panthers like to run and they will pound it if the Cardinals can't stop it. Good news is TE position should not kill the Cardinals this week. If the Cardinals keep it close I'll be happy.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Much will depend on whether we can score touchdowns early. If we are settling for fg's again, anything can happen. In the NFL, 0-2 teams are very dangerous, because 0-3 is usually a dagger. We haven't learned to win yet, and Carolina has come back from early season woes in the past under Rivera. Our 1st win will be our toughest, it always is.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
My biggest concern is McCaffery having a big day in the passing game. If our LBs are going to be covering him, he could end up going for 100 receiving and a TD or two. McCaffery against our LBs is a nightmare match-up. Also another TE coming to town who can catch the ball in Olsen.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My biggest concern is McCaffery having a big day in the passing game. If our LBs are going to be covering him, he could end up going for 100 receiving and a TD or two. McCaffery against our LBs is a nightmare match-up. Also another TE coming to town who can catch the ball in Olsen.

He may run for 150 against us too! If we don’t score td’s, we’ll be in trouble. We can’t have Carolina control the time of possession like Baltimore did.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Carolina always has an excellent defense plus it’s do or die for them. If I were a betting man I’d take the under.

The bolded part makes me a little uneasy. They will be desperate. Unlike us, they had entertained thoughts of the playoffs this year, and they know 0-3 means all hope is lost.

Still, I think we'll do just enough to win on Sunday, 20 - 13, in a nasty, hard-hitting affair.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
The bolded part makes me a little uneasy. They will be desperate. Unlike us, they had entertained thoughts of the playoffs this year, and they know 0-3 means all hope is lost.

Still, I think we'll do just enough to win on Sunday, 20 - 13, in a nasty, hard-hitting affair.
On the plus side, the Cards should be pretty desperate as well and they will probably want it even more being at home.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We need to get pressure on Newton so he wont burn us with Olsen. Im not worried about McCaffery, we are good against the run this year. But expect Olsen to have a pro-bowl performance for at least 100 yards and 2 td's.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam has only practiced for a month so he should be better. Panthers like to run and they will pound it if the Cardinals can't stop it. Good news is TE position should not kill the Cardinals this week. If the Cardinals keep it close I'll be happy.

Greg olson will for sure hurt us this week.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need to get pressure on Newton so he wont burn us with Olsen. Im not worried about McCaffery, we are good against the run this year. But expect Olsen to have a pro-bowl performance for at least 100 yards and 2 td's.

Yep.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Oh shyt

The Cam Newton news takes an interesting turn....

Because Kyle Allen and Kyler have history.

Lot of Texas A&M fans blame Kyler for running Kyle out of the program and ruining the great connection he had with Kirk.

Kyle is an Arizona kid right?

@Crimson Warrior I don't know if you remember but Kyle Allen wanted to go to Oklahoma, but Kyler beat him to the punch. Could say Kyler really derailed his career...

Idk guys....he's going to come out fired up...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose