For Josh Allen Proponents

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
DVontel, excuse my ignorance, and while I do remember that he played at FSU (or was it Florida), I don't know when and where he was drafted. Please help.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Brian Burns will be better than him & Bosa.
Funny you say that now. You bashed Josh Allen prior to the draft when i told you how good he is. Alot of people on this board hyped up Bosa, yet so far he's shown what others thought about him. One word, injured. He's gonna be hurt quite a bit imo. Allen doesn't have injury histories & can do things Bosa can't, he can drop into coverage & actually cover. He may not have as many pass rushing moves (yet) but his sheer strength & power gets him to the QB & contains the run. Troy Aikman said the other night that Josh Allen is already playing at a pro bowl level. Many teams passed on Brian Burns, fell to the end of the 1st round, he is fast as hell, i will give you that.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Funny you say that now. You bashed Josh Allen prior to the draft when i told you how good he is. Alot of people on this board hyped up Bosa, yet so far he's shown what others thought about him. One word, injured. He's gonna be hurt quite a bit imo. Allen doesn't have injury histories & can do things Bosa can't, he can drop into coverage & actually cover. He may not have as many pass rushing moves (yet) but his sheer strength & power gets him to the QB & contains the run. Troy Aikman said the other night that Josh Allen is already playing at a pro bowl level. Many teams passed on Brian Burns, fell to the end of the 1st round, he is fast as hell, i will give you that.
Now?

My Josh Allen concerns are still valid. That won’t change until I see his play in the regular season. I been said Brian Burns will be the best pass-rusher from this class. Look it up.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Now?

My Josh Allen concerns are still valid. That won’t change until I see his play in the regular season. I been said Brian Burns will be the best pass-rusher from this class. Look it up.
Maybe you did but I thought you kept hyping up Bosa anytime someone was complementary of Josh Allen. You had nothing good to say about Josh Allen to me, I know that, I kept saying you were wrong about him & mentioned to you how many things he could do. Only preseason, I get that but Bosa is fragile & Allen is a beast, just wait & see who has the better career.

wkycardsfan

Rookie
Reaction score
Maybe you did but I thought you kept hyping up Bosa anytime someone was complementary of Josh Allen. You had nothing good to say about Josh Allen to me, I know that, I kept saying you were wrong about him & mentioned to you how many things he could do. Only preseason, I get that but Bosa is fragile & Allen is a beast, just wait & see who has the better career.

You must be registered for see images attach
They will see eventually.