OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Darren Urban (@Cardschatter)
8/20/19, 2:42 PM
Murray knows offense execute what is called, "but it gets frustrating when there might not be anything open and we look like we looked like last week and people are talking about you. But you have to understand it's preseason. We're running literally 6 or 7 plays."

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Darren Urban (@Cardschatter)
8/20/19, 2:42 PM
Murray knows offense execute what is called, "but it gets frustrating when there might not be anything open and we look like we looked like last week and people are talking about you. But you have to understand it's preseason. We're running literally 6 or 7 plays."
Then hit on 60% of those plays. Last week a clunker.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
We've all seen it before when a guy is IR'ed for something small because they probably shouldn't be on the active roster in the first place.

If he is IR'ed this should be a wake up call.

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't know if its a motivation issue or simply he is not ready to be contributing WR at the NFL level. Everything attribute wise is there, but he runs ridiculously sloppy wasteful routes.

At this point, he is a project and I am glad he is on the IR, he has the potential to develop and be something special...

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss (@joshweinfuss)
8/21/19, 12:31 PM
Quite a few Cardinals not on the field during the open portion of practice today: CBs Tramaine Brock, Brandon WIlliams and Deatrick Nichols; DB Josh Shaw; S Jalen Thompson and Rudy Ford; CB Nate Brooks; DL Sterling Bailey; OLs Max Garcia and D.J. Humphries; LB Cameron Malveaux.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
With the O line in front of him he's gonna need to be faster than that.
I don't care what offense KK runs. As a football coach (youth) I KNOW 100% that if you have no O line or a real bad O line you can't do ANYTHING on offense a decent D coordinator can't figure out.
I'm telling you if the line is as bad as it appears I'd sit K1 after game 2 for the season....I'm not going to get him killed because our GM failed to get any O lineman.
It won't be a popular decision to toss the season and your GM under the bus, but it's better than having your #1 get injured and/or develop bad habits.
The Rams, Seattle and 9ers have solid to elite D lines....While I'm hoping for + play, I am NOT expecting anything other than a top 3 pick again.
Remember when RG3 got his knee tore up....he was NEVER the same player....K1 is not worth risking behind that O line.
It'd be like mailing a $100,000 guitar with no case in a cardboard box and hoping it won't get damaged on the way....if you actually think it's gonna get there unharmed you're as foolish as Keim is putting that O line in front of K1.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose