Preseason Week 2: Oakland Raiders @ Arizona Cardinals GameDay Thread. 08/15/19

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think that if KM takes off, on an early designed run play, it will slow down Oakland's pass rush. JMO.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Game is being telecast live in Australia unbelievably.

Murray fever sweeping the globe

Looking forward to this undefeated season continuing
Imagine what the exposure will be if/when he pans out and is leading us to wins.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
K2 mentioned that team will be do a a bit of gameplanning against Raiders D. Might get a brief glimpse of true offense if only for drive.
Makes sense for a nationally televised game. You will want to try and make sure things look good for the time that Kyler is on the field as they will have to endure at least a week of wild speculation if they look bad.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The playbook has to have 100 plays in it . I don’t see why we shouldn’t try 4 or 5 just to get a feel of it.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kick off is scheduled for 5:00 p.m. Arizona time

Game is going to be televised on ESPN

Sometimes AZ games are blacked out in Albq. I hope that's not the case.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
MOST IMPORTANT GAME-DAY QUESTION: Can you still park for free at Kelis High School? I'm meeting a buddy and I have a green pass but he's coming up from downtown and I'm coming over from N. Scottsdale. It used to be you could park for free and there'd be a shuttle from Westgate, but that's not on the map anymore.

Help!

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
MOST IMPORTANT GAME-DAY QUESTION: Can you still park for free at Kelis High School? I'm meeting a buddy and I have a green pass but he's coming up from downtown and I'm coming over from N. Scottsdale. It used to be you could park for free and there'd be a shuttle from Westgate, but that's not on the map anymore.

Help!
It hasn't been on the map for at least 2 maybe 3 seasons and this article from 2016 says Kellis parking was no longer available.
https://arizonasports.com/story/776291/expect-heavy-traffic-for-first-cardinals-preseason-game/

There is a church across from the green entrance 91st that accepts donations to park there, but I'm thinking they switched to $20 flat fee last season. Maybe it will be less for preseason.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It hasn't been on the map for at least 2 maybe 3 seasons and this article from 2016 says Kellis parking was no longer available.
https://arizonasports.com/story/776291/expect-heavy-traffic-for-first-cardinals-preseason-game/

There is a church across from the green entrance 91st that accepts donations to park there, but I'm thinking they switched to $20 flat fee last season. Maybe it will be less for preseason.
good point, forgot I have always parked at that church lately. They will feed you hot dogs too lol

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Help!
If he can get to the 51 and Cactus he can have one of mine.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Go cards! Ill be as able to see Murray atleast before I head to my night shift hoping for a successful day and no injuries and hoping def does better vs run and young wrs do well.

Is andy Isabella playing?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose