In order, how would you rank the WRs in terms of highest to lowest production this season?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
honestly, it would be a pure guess since we have barely seen any of them play yet. spaghetti on the wall based on media reports.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could see Sherfield being right there behind Fitz. Looked good in preseason game #1 - as a WR and on ST.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
WR1: Kirk
WR2: Fitz
WR3: KeeSean
WR4: Isabella
WR5: Sherfield
WR6: Byrd

I’m not sure if Hakeem will get activated this year since he’s just so raw.

How would you rank them?

I'm hoping that your rankings are accurate, with maybe Butler in the WR6 spot. In order for this offense to be exceptional, I think that 2 of the WR's we drafted this year have to show something.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fitz
Kirk
Sherfield
Isabella
K Johnson
Butler
Byrd
Logan*

With the caveat that a lot can change if and when each of these guys get enough snaps

* I'm intrigued by the possibility of making Logan Mr Versatility and putting him in motion, splitting him wide etc

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is why we cant do this. Right now everyone thinks sherfield will be a star because he played well in a preseason game. I need to see more.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kirk
Fitz
Johnson
Sheffield
Isabella
Byrd
Butler

DJ ends up 3rd in receptions
Looks good to me. I gotta day I think Fitz is going to have a monster year and could end up leading the team. Kirk and others will have more explosive plays.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
this is why we cant do this. Right now everyone thinks sherfield will be a star because he played well in a preseason game. I need to see more.

sure we can. Its an opinion. More of what you think will happen. No one is going to get vilified. I see our WRS in this offense as a huge positive. Fitz and Kirk will have big years

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sure we can. Its an opinion. More of what you think will happen. No one is going to get vilified. I see our WRS in this offense as a huge positive. Fitz and Kirk will have big years
There is zero data to form an opinion of though outside of camp reports and a single drive in a preseason game for most these guys. It's purely throwing darts at the wall.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I liked what I seen from him last year. Obviously, I need to see more, but it definitely looked like he improved his route running big time. Him & Christian are really good friends & trained hard together over the offseason. Just like in that other thread, would much rather have him than washed up brick hands Crabtree by far.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked what I seen from him last year. Obviously, I need to see more, but it definitely looked like he improved his route running big time. Him & Christian are really good friends & trained hard together over the offseason. Just like in that other thread, would much rather have him than washed up brick hands Crabtree by far.
I enjoy wishful thinking and am intrigued as well but need more data

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
WR1: Kirk
WR2: Fitz
WR3: KeeSean
WR4: Isabella
WR5: Sherfield
WR6: Byrd

I’m not sure if Hakeem will get activated this year since he’s just so raw.

How would you rank them?
I would rank them exactly as you did, if I were to change them from your order, I would switch Sherfield & Isabella.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA