US

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the kind of crap I can't stand. "I loved this movie and if you didn't, you're stupid." Not everybody has to like the same things. You liked it, bully for you. Others didn't and bully for them too. But to snicker and laugh at people who dare have a differing opinion of yours is both elitist and immature. I've seen you post many times about movies you didn't like that a vast amount of people did but I don't say anything because you're entitled to your opinion just like anyone else. Also, to put Peele up there with Craven, Carpenter, and Romero is a little premature. Right now, because of his complete body of work, I put him with Shyamalan before he went off the rails. It's way too early to lump Peele in with the masters.

That said, I enjoyed it but I'm not gaga over it. Get Out was much better IMO. But I was correct. This was creepy as hell.

Wtf

How did you get any of that from his post.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
For some reason it bugged me that with the vast scope of craziness going on there was no law enforcement presence at any time.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
It entertained... Wasn’t scary at all.

The twist at the end was pretty cool.
Yeah, the end was cool. I loved that it was so original. I thought it started off awesome, dragged a bit in the middle, and then ended with a bang.

I can't wait to watch Peele's next horror flick, and I'm not even a fan of horror.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA