Kyler Murray races 4.31 second 40-yard speed demon Andy Isabella (Video)

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What do YOU know about pizza????
lol , i am italian then i had a pizza restaurant with few friends
btw i cant argue with foreigners taste, especially people who dont use to travel a lot, they know how to make disgusting combinations

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
lol , i am italian then i had a pizza restaurant with few friends
btw i cant argue with foreigners taste, especially people who dont use to travel a lot, they know how to make disgusting combinations

:) K9 knew you're Italian juza76, he was just joking with you.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
i was joking too, is a subjective thing, who am i to say what is good with or not?
its typical old italian mentality not accept foreigners extravagances toppings (regarding italian traditionals)

I'm half Sicilian & half Calabrese. Both of my grandfathers would roll in their graves if they saw me eat pizza with pineapples on it:D

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Current ADP is 104

He is getting drafted really high.
Volume, rushing potential, and game script all point to him possibly being a top 5 fantasy QB. I don't invest in QBs much, but if I need a QB and the top 7 have been taken, I will probably roll the dice on Murray over some others. His upside is so high and you can find QBs on the waiver wire, the risk is worth it.

Reaction score
The pineapple on pizza debate has been missing from this board for far too long!~

ASFN starting to get it's mojo back!

Nod to Section 11! :cheers:

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No Pineapple on a pizza, call it pizzaish cake if you do such things but please, There is no space for a pineapple on a pizza.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
No Pineapple on a pizza, call it pizzaish cake if you do such things but please, There is no space for a pineapple on a pizza.
Actually, the space is all over the top of it, with the ham and coconut(!!).

Just hurry, or it will all be gone before you get a chance to have some.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
You know, I once would grimace at that thought of pineapple on a pizza but not no more. Why is it really strange? The origins of tomatoes are in the New World and were in closer proximity to pineapples than the Italian meat pie which became the 'pizza'... dang, can't wait for football to start :beer:

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Pineapple and pizza work just fine and even better with BBQ chicken topping when I once thought it only worked great with ham... so who knows if Kingsbury's offense will work or not lol

Maybe the bolded would be okay, and I'm down with Pineapple on pizza.

But putting actual BBQ sauce on pizza is just wrong IMO.

BBQ sauce + cheese is just... wow... so bad...

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
look I have nothing against a filled pizza, a pizza with bacon, egg or some crazy stuff like roasted beef or chicken or so. But the pineapple is just a no, like nutella or some other sweets, it doesn't belong on a pizza. On a pizza cake something totally different, but not on a pizza.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
look I have nothing against a filled pizza, a pizza with bacon, egg or some crazy stuff like roasted beef or chicken or so. But the pineapple is just a no, like nutella or some other sweets, it doesn't belong on a pizza. On a pizza cake something totally different, but not on a pizza.

Breakfast pizza with sausage gravy sauce. mmmmmmmmm

Pineapple is bomb on every single thing you put it on. Not sure how you could put Nutella in the same sentence of pineapple. Pineapple is a fruit. Nutella is candy.