Suns now have the ELEVENTH pick in the draft

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I am seeing Brandon Clarke, Jaxon Hayes, Seko, Rui, Reddish, PJ Washington in that range.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I am seeing Brandon Clarke, Jaxon Hayes, Seko, Rui, Reddish, PJ Washington in that range.
If Reddish and Clarke are there at #11, who do we take? Is there any doubt that we would take Reddish if he was at that spot?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Word on Burns and Gambo now is that Saric is just a cheap one-year rental, and that the motivation there was once again to save $$$.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Word on Burns and Gambo now is that Saric is just a cheap one-year rental, and that the motivation there was once again to save $$$.

Yup, I absolutely guarantee that is the thinking.

But it will be sold to the gullible fans as "but we'll have LOTS of cap space next year."

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
That's stupid on their part. He becomes a restricted free agent. Same thing we did with Oubre. We at least get a full season with Saric.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That's stupid on their part. He becomes a restricted free agent. Same thing we did with Oubre. We at least get a full season with Saric.

Great. A full season starting a third-stringer at PF, only to see him head back to Europe if he isn't overpaid at the end of the season. Just what we need...:sarcasm:

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
So now we need to know from Gambo who it is at 11! The Suns reporter says it might be Clark at 11.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Robert Covington and Taj Gibson were ahead of him on the Timberwolves depth chart this past season.
Since when? ESPN's depth chart had Saric as Taj Gibson's backup and Covington the 4th string SF.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, I am hanging onto hope that Ashley Nevel actually knows something, and one of Kemba, Russell, or Kyrie is coming.

Got to keep hope alive.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Ty Jerome at number 11? I know is a little high, but he's the next PG.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
There was a brief mention of Grant Williams as a possibility at #11. That would be the ultimate reach.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Could we trade our 11th pick for 14 and 20 of Boston?

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saric started for the Wolves from February through the end of the year, the final 28 games, and averaged 12 & 6. Of course he had Towns gobbling up some rebounds next to him but since he's played with both Towns and Embiid, he'll fit right in next to Ayton. I like the Saric acquisition and if we're taking Clarke, at least we're not paying him #6 money.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Saric started for the Wolves from February through the end of the year, the final 28 games, and averaged 12 & 6. Of course he had Towns gobbling up some rebounds next to him but since he's played with both Towns and Embiid, he'll fit right in next to Ayton. I like the Saric acquisition and if we're taking Clarke, at least we're not paying him #6 money.

That's because Covington and Gibson were hurt. And the Wolves cratered when Saric started.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Other teams have been buying second round picks. Would like to see if we use some of that cash from TJ Warren trade to pick up another pick.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's because Covington and Gibson were hurt. And the Wolves cratered when Saric started.

Gibson played with Saric for a month while Saric started. Does lying just come natural to you?

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Brandon Clarke didn't wear socks. I don't want him now. I only allow Booker to get away with that! Maybe Ayton.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I know it’s a reach but what about chase Edwards. Could he and Booker be our steph and klay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose