Keim Breaks Down Murray's Film

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Come on, the balance thing was a joke.

You and I have been here for what's coming up on two decades. Do you think that really happened with everyone saying that things were going to be great?

This is the first year I've found myself a darksider, ever.
Omg I just realized the two decade thing.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
With both of us there, how could we NOT come back to win?

Not sure that applies. I’ve been to a few Skins games that you were both at & we almost always managed to endure a very painful last minute type loss.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Damon Stoudamire already has dibs on Mighty Mouse, so it makes sense.

I know it's not PC, wrong... but watching the game in the heat of the moment, Murray will always be my beloved 'midget' when I yell out, though I will try to adapt in calling him the turbo MG after the car lol

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Not sure that applies. I’ve been to a few Skins games that you were both at & we almost always managed to endure a very painful last minute type loss.

Who's the common denominator there? :D j/k Yikes, I was at a Skins game that we lost and had to drive 3 hours home through a blizzard afterward!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I just watched every play of Murrays from the alabama game on youtube last night. No handoffs, just his runs and throws. I was expecting it to hype me up for the season and give me a better look at what to expect.

Hopefully he is a lot better than that.

There was one all time, amazing scramble and throw for a TD. It was amazing. He also clearly has a quick release and can throw some darts but many of the throws were in poor windows and incomplete and he seemed like he ran just as often as he threw. All this along with him really not looking very good at all throwing the ball until late in the third once the game was out of reach. They did mostly catch up but it was clear on a lot of plays that Alabamas defense had been playing less aggressive at that point.

Also, all that talk of "he never gets hit so his size doesnt matter" was clearly not true.

Anyway, I'm still going to be optimistic but watching that whole game really didnt get me riled up positively.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Krang and I have had this discussion over a ton of threads. I mean, anyone says anything negative about Kyler, and he's the first one to come in and refute everything.

Just balancing the force here.
Consider it balanced.

Well there you have it...

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Lack of height doesnt get a player hurt, lack of weight does.

Murray reported at 211 lbs.

That's decent size.

Doesnt have an elite arm? That's hogwash. His arm is immediately one of the best in the NFL. Everyone who has been down to Warner and Hardy have said Murray has an elite arm, very accurate, throws deep passes effortlessly.

Again so everybody has been wrong forever - I understand your points - and hope everybody has been wrong forever - let’s see how he holds up to the NFL marathon and the Nfcw defenses - looks good without pads - in practice - I’ll hold the kool aid