Keim Breaks Down Murray's Film

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
In fact, he joined on 4/30/18 and hasn't posted since 5/1/19. That's a bit creepy.

Not creepy, just a player fan and not a team fan. Personally, I find the draft fan guys even more creepier. They're here, and there's no need to mention names because they disappear in the comments when the season starts which one would think was why you have a interest in the draft in the first place. I guess everyone needs something to interest them and I am no better being a fan or maybe worse for following this team with a passion since the seventies, but those seem to be the guys which actually get off on the team doing badly so their draft is more entertaining

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I think I was over the top douche to him and he split. I sent him a pm apology but it didn’t seem to work apparently.
Props to you for apologizing. Hopefully he comes back some day.

We all say stupid stuff, the best we can do is admit when we took it a little too far. I know I sure have too.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
As a drug and alcohol therapist, I'm not a huge fan of "K2" as a nickname :)
haha

I am thinking that if his offense lights the world on fire we can compare it to the mountain. K2 is far superior to Everest in terms of climbing ability.

And as I said a while back somewhere....... I hate all the K's. K1 & KK or KK & KM. Too many damn K's. 1 & 2 seems simpler.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
K1 seems to have stuck pretty quickly for Murray -- i heard a Card player interview where he called Murray that

now for the name of the offense..............

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
K1 seems to have stuck pretty quickly for Murray -- i heard a Card player interview where he called Murray that

now for the name of the offense..............
I wanted to call it the Red Raid..... but that may be too cheesy.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Ok smallest qb ever drafted since maybe Flutie to my memory, much less number 1 overall. he is breakable, his legs are more important than to most QBs, a folded shoulder is just as probable in the nfcw, against these defenses. They will catch him, he is tough, just saying these are traditional fundamentals of drafting a franchise qb that were broken - hence my nick name of unicorn mixed with the air red offense. It blasted high risk - very high risk combination. Huge pressure on the oline and pass protection, when the run is an afterthought- proved that with Whiz and BA who seemed more balanced then they were because they called runs in spurts, after many 3 and outs failed us - we had an effective run game when we actually won and advanced - edge, Beanie, CJ - just the bold truth if one does not spin it. Just like all the other winning NFL teams

I didn’t grade Murrey like I use too because that offended many folks in the past but if I did it would be high 80s starter but not elite and mostly off athletic ability - he has a great arm but not as good as top elite NFL QBs. should prove an exciting gamble that none have ever tried - but is high risk in this air red offense too last very long - but hell im up fo4 riding a unicorn through red seas - Cardinal up and take it like a fan.

Lack of height doesnt get a player hurt, lack of weight does.

Murray reported at 211 lbs.

That's decent size.

Doesnt have an elite arm? That's hogwash. His arm is immediately one of the best in the NFL. Everyone who has been down to Warner and Hardy have said Murray has an elite arm, very accurate, throws deep passes effortlessly.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Lack of height doesnt get a player hurt, lack of weight does.

Murray reported at 211 lbs.

That's decent size.

Doesnt have an elite arm? That's hogwash. His arm is immediately one of the best in the NFL. Everyone who has been down to Warner and Hardy have said Murray has an elite arm, very accurate, throws deep passes effortlessly.
Man oh man, if this kid isn't the second coming, I'm not sure how you're gonna cope.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The biggest kick in the nuts concerning a player not working out was Jake Plummer.

Not that is the God's honest truth. I thought we had a great QB in Jake the Snake. He led the team to a comeback win while I was in attendance at the Vet in Philly, which was epic--I cackled at them all and got out before they recovered from their shock :) One dude in the parking lot, frustrated, yelled "Jake Plummer's a wife beater!" When I said he was single, the guy just yelled "Gah!" and stormed off lol

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Man oh man, if this kid isn't the second coming, I'm not sure how you're gonna cope.
Who says anything about the second coming? He was just countering the criticisms with facts. It seems like youre just quoting just to be quoting because in your mind you are deadset that KM is already a huge bust and has a failure head coach to boot.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Who says anything about the second coming? He was just countering the criticisms with facts. It seems like youre just quoting just to be quoting because in your mind you are deadset that KM is already a huge bust and has a failure head coach to boot.
Krang and I have had this discussion over a ton of threads. I mean, anyone says anything negative about Kyler, and he's the first one to come in and refute everything.

Just balancing the force here.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Krang and I have had this discussion over a ton of threads. I mean, anyone says anything negative about Kyler, and he's the first one to come in and refute everything.

Just balancing the force here.

Nobody on a freaking fan site of supporters of a team I think feel a need for you to come on when anything is said positive about a significant choice of the franchise for a team's future to 'balance' things out

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Nobody on a freaking fan site of supporters of a team I think feel a need for you to come on when anything is said positive about a significant choice of the franchise for a team's future to 'balance' things out
Come on, the balance thing was a joke.

You and I have been here for what's coming up on two decades. Do you think that really happened with everyone saying that things were going to be great?

This is the first year I've found myself a darksider, ever.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Come on, the balance thing was a joke.

You and I have been here for what's coming up on two decades. Do you think that really happened with everyone saying that things were going to be great?

This is the first year I've found myself a darksider, ever.

All I am saying is chill out. Make relevant observations after the guy gets midway into the season. On a fan forum, supporters of a team have every right to look for the positive and believe in the success

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Proposed nickname for K Murray:

Back in my Pop Warner days, there was this guy, Jimmy Chapman, who was so tiny that he looked like a helmet with 2 legs sticking out the bottom.

His nickname:

"The Helmet."

So-o...

I one up you on this and say we name him.........
You must be registered for see images attach

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Not that is the God's honest truth. I thought we had a great QB in Jake the Snake. He led the team to a comeback win while I was in attendance at the Vet in Philly, which was epic--I cackled at them all and got out before they recovered from their shock :) One dude in the parking lot, frustrated, yelled "Jake Plummer's a wife beater!" When I said he was single, the guy just yelled "Gah!" and stormed off lol
We may have been at the same game......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
We may have been at the same game......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No kidding? God, what year would that have been? Let me consult the 'net...

Actually, it was pretty easy. I remembered it was McNabb's rookie season and Doug Pederson was starting. I wonder what happened to him? LOL It was also the season opener.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Actually, it was pretty easy. I remembered it was McNabb's rookie season and Doug Pederson was starting. I wonder what happened to him? LOL It was also the season opener.

It was the 1999 opener. We won 25-24. We then proceeded to finish that season at 6-10.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

Well.... It's now a lock. We were at the same game.

My wife (then girlfriend) and I were in the upper deck and she was trying to get me to stop making fun of Mike Mamula.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose