Wow. What Joe Thomas said.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I know..... Sometimes I can be too confident for my own good.

I just have this really crazy feeling. And my gut is usually right when I get this way.

I'm pretty confident as well.

Everything I've seen about Murray just gives me the impression that hes not a regular QB prospect in any way. He is very driven, a perfectionist.

I think 10 years from now, Murray has a chance to be the best QB this franchise has ever had.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty confident as well.

Everything I've seen about Murray just gives me the impression that hes not a regular QB prospect in any way. He is very driven, a perfectionist.

I think 10 years from now, Murray has a chance to be the best QB this franchise has ever had.
Rebuttal coming in 3-2-1....

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Rebuttal coming in 3-2-1....
Haha, if you're expecting it from me, not coming.

I'm all for Krang's enthusiasm on this one. I haven't seen a lot besides one report from Casserly that the guy has questions about his study habits or whatever.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

I'm all for Krang's enthusiasm on this one. I haven't seen a lot besides one report from Casserly that the guy has questions about his study habits or whatever.

Yeah and that report was thoroughly refuted. There are agendas on all sides.

Maybe Gruden planted that info? He said a day or two ago that he loved Murray but wouldnt trade up for him.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think a couple of his quotes are kind of interesting:

"Our offense is all about timing, so we can be in a deep-step throw and the (defensive) guys might think it's a run play," the right tackle said. "But I think that coach Kliff, he does a great job so far seeing that no matter what the down and distance is, he's going to get the ball out. He's going to make sure he has the right call, and the guys are going to feel comfortable."

"Because we're going so fast, we can see everything, we can see the field, it's more so the defense trying to get set," Gilbert noted. "Most of the time they can't get set because we're moving so fast. (Murray) is made for this offense and I think we have to do a lot of catching up to make him feel comfortable and do our job as an offensive line and stay out there and protect K1."

It gives us a small hint of what the offense might be like. The "going so fast" part might scare alot of people and draw more Chip Kelly comparisons.

At least this is better than the McCoy offense from last year - "We don't know what the hell we are doing, so how can the defense possibly know what we are doing?"

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I loved watching Joe Thomas, he was so solid, just playing devil's advocate here but what great mobile (as in Kyler mobile) did he ever block for in the NFL and can't say RG3 cuz at that point he was toast lol
And I am not discounting anything Thomas is saying either

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Even the part saying Kyler has a chance to be the greatest cardinal qb of all time! You’re getting soft! Lol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose