Can you imagine?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has been a whirlwind off season. I don’t have to list all the things that have gone on since the last game of 2018.

Imagine where you as a fan would feel right now had we not fired Wilks. If right now we were enduring an off season of “ the system works.”?

I must have posted or responded to over 500 post since the glorious day Wilks was fired. Looking back at the same time frame in 2018 I’ll bet I posted about 20 times.

Right, wrong or indifferent the Cardinals have got me interested without as much as one mandatory mini-camp.

Although we may disagree and aggravate each other at times I enjoy the hell out of this forum and the insight, input and opinions of all of you.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you really go back and count :eek:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It has been a whirlwind off season. I don’t have to list all the things that have gone on since the last game of 2018.

Imagine where you as a fan would feel right now had we not fired Wilks. If right now we were enduring an off season of “ the system works.”?

I must have posted or responded to over 500 post since the glorious day Wilks was fired. Looking back at the same time frame in 2018 I’ll bet I posted about 20 times.

Right, wrong or indifferent the Cardinals have got me interested without as much as one mandatory mini-camp.

Although we may disagree and aggravate each other at times I enjoy the hell out of this forum and the insight, input and opinions of all of you.
As "Andy D" said in Shawshank Redemption, "hope is a wonderful thing", that rings true with the players & coaching staff this season. Last season..................not so much lol.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:biglaugh:

Easy? Yes but tedious and Completely unnecessary.. lol
Not hard at all. Click on his username, then click on his post count. There it shows the last 473 posts (not sure why it's cut off there), but that's just from 3/30 to now. That's a whole lot of posts!

edit: I think it just cuts off count at 20 pages' worth. You, btw, have 489 in the same timeframe, so close to the same.

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not hard at all. Click on his username, then click on his post count. There it shows the last 473 posts (not sure why it's cut off there), but that's just from 3/30 to now. That's a whole lot of posts!

edit: I think it just cuts off count at 20 pages' worth. You, btw, have 489 in the same timeframe, so close to the same.

May I suggest you consider a career in law enforcement?

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys crack me up. It’s not about how many post I’ve had this year. It’s about how you would be feeling right now if Wilks was still our head coach. Lol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose