Next man up is Brock? Not Murphy.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember Murphy isnt practicing until June when UW finally gets done with its semester. This means nothing. Murphy isnt even there, so of course Brock has first crack at it.

Kai

Veteran
Reaction score
Remember Murphy isnt practicing until June when UW finally gets done with its semester. This means nothing. Murphy isnt even there, so of course Brock has first crack at it.
Good for him, is he graduating?

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Cardinals already brought Claiborne in for a visit but signed Brock instead.

It makes sense that Brock is going to get the first shot to start since he played for Vance Joseph last season.

Who knows? Maybe now that PP21 is suspended they’ll bring Claiborne back in.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I like Murphy better starting as the nickel. I’ve see too many corners get blitzed early in their career and not recover. More than others the corner position requires a secure ego. I prefer letting corners get used to the speed of the game before they have to cover a top receiver.

Kai

Veteran
Reaction score
I like Murphy better starting as the nickel. I’ve see too many corners get blitzed early in their career and not recover. More than others the corner position requires a secure ego. I prefer letting corners get used to the speed of the game before they have to cover a top receiver.
& bc his height (5'11'')

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
& bc his height (5'11'')
When did 5’11 become short for a cb? It used to be 5’11-6’0 was good height for a cb. But now it’s short? I know outside WRs have been growing in stature, but I don’t consider 5’11 short for a cb. It’s certainky not y’all, but I don’t consider it short.

Kai

Veteran
Reaction score
When did 5’11 become short for a cb? It used to be 5’11-6’0 was good height for a cb. But now it’s short? I know outside WRs have been growing in stature, but I don’t consider 5’11 short for a cb. It’s certainky not y’all, but I don’t consider it short.
It's because shorter people tend to have shorter arms, which affects the ability to jam receivers up at the line *for outside receivers
For slot corners 5'11'' is fine

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Aeneas was 5'11.

I like corners to be between 5'11 and 6'1.

6'2 and above are usually to stiff in the hips. Below 5'11 and they are giving up too much length.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose