John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Meh. If we ever get Spaceballs 3: The Search for Spaceballs 2, maybe Pizza the Hutt's long lost love child will spot a review for John Wick 5...thousand! on TV in the background.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh. If we ever get Spaceballs 3: The Search for Spaceballs 2, maybe Pizza the Hutt's long lost love child will spot a review for John Wick 5...thousand! on TV in the background.

Made me think of this:

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Loved 1 & 2. Will definitely see this one. I actually just watched them back to back on Sunday morning.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I recently just learned about John Wick and watched 1 and 2 and loved it. Can't wait to go see this on the big screen.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I figured. The first was nails, the second good but not great. The third? I'm in no hurry.
Really? Considering the fact that you despise 75% of the movies out there, I'd think you'd be looking forward to seeing something that potentially you might like.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Really? Considering the fact that you despise 75% of the movies out there, I'd think you'd be looking forward to seeing something that potentially you might like.

If I had time to go to a bunch of movies still, sure. Problem is, I work until 8pm 3 nights a week, and my Sunday movie buddy is unemployed, so I get to maybe a movie or two a month now.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
If I had time to go to a bunch of movies still, sure. Problem is, I work until 8pm 3 nights a week, and my Sunday movie buddy is unemployed, so I get to maybe a movie or two a month now.
Definitely a lull for you then. Hope it improves soon for you.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to watch all three in a row. Because basically they all happen within about a two week span right?

dude is still shook up from losing his wife...russian kid messes with him and kills his dog, he goes ******* and one thing leads to another resulting in him being on the outs.
could almost just be one long movie its so tight.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Think they’ll make. PG13 version for the holidays?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

Release date: May 17, 2019
Studio: Summit Entertainment (Lionsgate)
Director: Chad Stahelski
MPAA Rating: N/A
Screenwriter: Derek Kolstad
Genre: Action

Starring: Keanu Reeves, Halle Berry, Anjelica Huston, Asia Kate Dillon, Mark Dacascos, Jason Mantzoukas, Yayan Ruhian, Cecep Arif Rahman, Tiger Hu Chen, Ian McShane, Common , Laurence Fishburne, Lance Reddick, Ruby Rose, Hiroyuki Sanada

Plot Summary: John Wick (Keanu Reeves) is on the run for two reasons… he’s being hunted for a global $14 million dollar open contract on his life, and for breaking a central rule: taking a life on Continental Hotel grounds. The victim was a member of the High Table who ordered the open contract. John should have already been executed, except the Continental’s manager, Winston, has given him a one-hour grace period before he’s ‘Excommunicado’ – membership revoked, banned from all services and cut off from other members. John uses the service industry to stay alive as he fights and kills his way out of New York City.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This was kick ass. Not sure yet how it compares to the other 2, but I had a great time at it.