2019 Record Predictions

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Let’s go ahead and put it out there so we can come back at the end of December and make fun of each other.

I’m going to boldly say 9-7.

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
Let’s go ahead and put it out there so we can come back at the end of December and make fun of each other.

I’m going to boldly say 9-7.

I agree. Schedule looks wildly easier than people make it out to be. If Kyler and the run game show up, I can easily see us cranking out 9 wins this season. AFC North is a garbage division this year and I can easily see us beating the Bengals and the Steelers with their collective disfunction, plus the Niners and Seahawks should make easy pickings this year.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Don’t get your hopes up this season:

DET - W
@BAL - L
CAR - L
SEA - L
@CIN - W
ATL - L
@NYG - W
@NO - L
SF - W
@TB - L
@SF - L
LAR - L
PIT - W
CLE - L
@SEA - L
@LAR - L

5-11, 1-5

As of today, Arizona has the worst HC and worst QB in the division, young, and failed to make considerable improvements in the trenches from last season. Meanwhile, SF gets its QB back and is improved on defense, Seattle still has Russell Wilson and is a sneaky good defensive team despite not being LOB anymore, and LA is the defending NFC champs.

I think this team will be more competitive based on Wilks no longer being coach and returning to the 3-4, but don’t expect this team to make much noise in 2019.

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
Don’t get your hopes up this season:

DET - W
@BAL - L
CAR - L
SEA - L
@CIN - W
ATL - L
@NYG - W
@NO - L
SF - W
@TB - L
@SF - L
LAR - L
PIT - W
CLE - L
@SEA - L
@LAR - L

5-11, 1-5

As of today, Arizona has the worst HC and worst QB in the division, young, and failed to make considerable improvements in the trenches from last season. Meanwhile, SF gets its QB back and is improved on defense, Seattle still has Russell Wilson and is a sneaky good defensive team despite not being LOB anymore, and LA is the defending NFC champs.

I think this team will be more competitive based on Wilks no longer being coach and returning to the 3-4, but don’t expect this team to make much noise in 2019.
You expect us to lose to the Panthers at home? They have no wide receivers, and Cam is questionable to even play this season. Losing to Tampa seems even more unlikely. Famous Jameis is just gonna throw pick after pick this season, like he does every season.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
You expect us to lose to the Panthers at home? They have no wide receivers, and Cam is questionable to even play this season. Losing to Tampa seems even more unlikely. Famous Jameis is just gonna throw pick after pick this season, like he does every season.

Those teams you mentioned aren’t good, which is indicative of who Arizona is moreso than who the opponent is. Remember, Arizona was 3-13 last season, and from a talent standpoint, the roster isn’t that much improved.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
DET - W
@BAL - L
CAR - W
SEA - L
@CIN - W
ATL - L
@NYG - W
@NO - L
SF - W
@TB - W
@SF - L
LAR - L
PIT - W
CLE - L
@SEA - W
@LAR - L

8-8

Kyler Murray 3800 passing yards 25 TDs, 14 Ints, 600 rush yards 6 TDs.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The Cards CB group is much better with Alford, Murphy, and Brock.

S is better with Swearinger

WR is considerably better with Isabellas, Butler, and Johnson

OL is improved. Gilbert is a borderline Pro Bowl player when healthy.

Edge rusher is better with Suggs and Brooks.

ILB is much better with Hicks.

And the Cardinals have better coaches. McCoy was grossly incompetent and Leftwich wasn't much better.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not saying our roster is very good or anything because it’s not, but I think Wilks made it look much worse than what it is.

I’ll say 6-10.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
One simple question when was the last time the Cards beat the Panthers its been quite a while

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think our Cards are going to do that very rare thing , go from Famine to Feast ! After last season I will consider 9 and 7 Feast , and I believe we will get 9 wins !!!

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Last week I was watching one of the sport shows (don't remember which one or even which channel) and there was a reporter(?) (female) they were talking to and she predicted the Cardinals would win 2 (two) games. Hope she is way wrong.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going wait till I see this team out there in pads hitting people. Way too early.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
DET - L
@BAL - L
CAR - L
SEA - L
@CIN - L
ATL - L
@NYG - W
@NO - L
SF - W
@TB - L
@SF - L
LAR - L
PIT - L
CLE - L
@SEA - W
@LAR - L

3-13 again, especially after the Peterson news. Feel free to move that road Seattle win wherever you want in our division, as I think we sneak in a win against at least one division opponent, especially when the Seahawks or Rams are pretty much locked into their position in the race.

I really think we lose to the Giants, but I'm trying to be optimistic. We don't play well on the East Coast, and I think any team with a competent running game is going to be the trick to crushing us. This season's schedule is brutal.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
DET - W
@BAL - W
CAR - L
SEA - L
@CIN - W
ATL - W
@NYG - W
@NO - L
SF - W
@TB - W
@SF - W
LAR - L
PIT - W
CLE - W
@SEA - L
@LAR - L

10-6

Taste the :koolaid:

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Six wins DOUBLES last year! If we get to eight, time for a state holiday! LOL!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose