OT: Cowboys OC

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Per Peter Schrager on NFL network he just stated that Kellen Moore being the OC for the Cowboys is a more decorated and more spotlighted position (meaning coveted) to have than Klif Kingsbury being the HC in AZ??

I personally think that’s ridiculous.... What do you guys think?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I don't know if spotlighted means more coveted... but I can guarantee you, if the Cowboys are struggling come October/November, they'll get a lot more coverage than the Cardinals will if we're struggling as well. Their fanbase is simply larger, and the conversation around Dak Prescott and Jason Garrett is going to take center stage simply because they're in their last year and playing/coaching for their jobs.

Kellen Moore's success or failure will probably dictate that, whereas Kliff and Kyler ain't going anywhere for a year or three.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Per Peter Schrager on NFL network he just stated that Kellen Moore being the OC for the Cowboys is a more decorated and more spotlighted position (meaning coveted) to have than Klif Kingsbury being the HC in AZ??

There is not one coordinator position in the NFL that's more coveted than any HC position in the NFL. In fact, I'd argue that some mid-tier college HC positions are more coveted than NFL coordinator positions.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
More people know that Kingsbury is the head coach of the Cardinals than anyone can for the most part even name the OC for the Cowboys

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Schrager also said Murray has a top-3 arm in the league already. He likes being dramatic for tv.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Schrager also said Murray has a top-3 arm in the league already. He likes being dramatic for tv.

Schrager is simply a nerd who covers sports which makes him think he is a man's man now... you have to dig his Wiki site bio, "he is gifted with an average height" lol

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

I think that the Raiders should hire him as the GM after Mayock gets fired.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA