What Cardinal moments of 'ugh' stick most in your memory

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Ugh to put it lightly. I am not saying these are the most significant, though they might, but what moments stand out to you. There are four for me in no particular order. The time Antrel Rolle was ripped from the record books when he had three ints returned for a touchdown but one was called back on a bogus call. The game in '84 when I believe EJ Junior was flagged for a bogus call of roughing Theismann which helped prevent the Cardinals from winning the game for the division against Washington. The game in regular season when in '98 the Cardinals lost to the Cowboys at home when Rob Moore was mugged in the endzone and a no call for pass interference which even Deon Sanders admitted happen and lastly that freaking catch in the Super Bowl which allowed the Steelers to win

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Thinking about it, that reminds me of the time we got a 15 second runoff on a game winning field goal thanks to holding. I believe that was Levi Brown, and against the Rams?
at that game

I will add one more

2016 tie at home vs Seattle. In OT --somehow JJ Nelson cant outrun the DB for game winning TD. From the 1, DJ turns the corner and gets knocked out at the 1 inch line. Catanzaro misses a chip shot.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think one year in the opening game, Cards were up 21-3 at Bengals...Cards blew the lead and lost....gave up 3 TDs in 4th.

Correct me if I'm wrong on that...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I think one year in the opening game, Cards were up 21-3 at Bengals...Cards blew the lead and lost....gave up 3 TDs in 4th.

Correct me if I'm wrong on that...

Centers fumbled when the Cards were trying to run out the clock.Naturally Bengals went right down the field to win the game.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Centers fumbled when the Cards were trying to run out the clock.Naturally Bengals went right down the field to win the game.
Oh yeah, forgot that part.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
It was a brutal walk out of the stadium that night... Ughhhh
Yes it was. And the street vendors were selling “Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl Champs” t-shirts dirt cheap. My friend wanted to buy some and I said “No way, karma is a killer”.

bennyperrin23

Veteran
Reaction score
Looking at wilks when we were down in the second half and he had no clue how to fix things.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Watching Blaine Gabbert QB this team a couple of years ago. It wasn't because he was awful, it was ugh because we couldn't score touchdowns, with him at the helm. ugh!

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
These are all horrific; what about that Titans game a number of years back where Vince Young went down the field at will to win the game? That one still sticks out in my mind as well.
The one where Matt L got the start? I remember that...he actually played a good game, too.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just remember the frequent cringes and wide eyed shame at SDS, whenever the opposing team would have a good play, the entire stadium erupted in cheers. 25,000 people there, most wearing opposing gear.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The sb drive where warner throws a int for 6that changed the gm. i mean i was thinking just run you have edgerrian lol i remember punching a hole in my wall after that :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave