Kyler's our guy, let's roll

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Yep, time to move forward. Let’s see what this QB and offense can do and hope the defense has a return to good form. Going from 3-7 wins should be realistic.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Yep, time to move forward. Let’s see what this QB and offense can do and hope the defense has a return to good form. Going from 3-7 wins should be realistic.
I'm in too, just hope we get some OL help, I know we had injuries last year but that line was average at best before so let's hope they buck the trend and shore up the line

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
if everything works out as it is on paper this team will be exciting to watch.
Right up until some linebacker or safety snaps the magic midgets spine.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’ve seen pop warner teams with more imagination than last years version. Can’t wait to see what this will look like.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I’ve seen pop warner teams with more imagination than last years version. Can’t wait to see what this will look like.

Kyler's dad says he is ready to call the plays again for his son like he did in pop warner... but he refuses to let our coaches know what those plays might be and is getting the hand signals ready now lol

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm hoping for 8-8 or better, wishing is more like it. Can't wait for the rest of this draft & the season to start.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
For the record, hated the Kyler Murray pick but it should be interesting to watch. Hope the o-line can keep up, and DJ31 doesn't get upset about fewer carries.

Seems like the trend is - if you can't get NFL caliber players from college, bring the college game to the NFL.

Time will tell if it's just a fad.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
For the record, hated the Kyler Murray pick but it should be interesting to watch. Hope the o-line can keep up, and DJ31 doesn't get upset about fewer carries.

Seems like the trend is - if you can't get NFL caliber players from college, bring the college game to the NFL.

Time will tell if it's just a fad.
For the record I still Do

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave