Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
People in here are ridiculous. Murray is probably the best dual threat prospect ever. His combination of accuracy, be it from the pocket or outside from different platforms, and athleticism is something we've never seen before. This is a perfect fit for KK, a great offensive schemer in a wide open offense.

We will trade Rosen today, sunk cost be damned, and get Murray some much needed OL help and another legit WR weapon. Should make our offense fun to watch, if not explosive in the coming years. That's what we signed up when hiring KK. That's what he stands for.

I like Rosen. He was the right pick last season when Bradford/Glennon were on our roster. The compensation was minimal considering it was a trade into the top 10 for a QB. But the Murray pick isn't about Rosen looking bad in horrible circumstances, it's about Murray being the better prospect. There are one or two Rosens available in the 1st round each and every year. Kyler Murray is a high risk player, but a legit dual threat playmaker we most likely won't see in a long time.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't have an issue with drafting Murray. I do have an issue with not doing the right things to trade Rosen. I really don't know if they know what they are doing.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trade him to the Dolphins for a 3rd rd pick this year and a conditional 2nd rd pick within the next two years.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure we'll even get a 3rd now that it's apparently Josh is mad. Teams are going to use that against us we might only get a 4th.

I'm fine with picking Murray, but we botched the Rosen situation badly.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 31 other teams has set Rosen’s value. Remember we SWAPPED a 1st round and gave up a 3 and a 5. If we get a 3 and a 5 so be it. If we keep Rosen ( even if it’s 3rd string!) we save the cap space which will allow us to sign another quality free agent.

Many of you, including me, would have roasted keim had he traded Rosen for a 2nd and 4th a month ago. Well that has become a reality. Rosen is under contract. He is a Cardinal until he is not. I prefer they find a home for him but to me it doesn’t make or break this draft.

That being said we’d better go out and get Murray some weapons.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
The 31 other teams has set Rosen’s value. Remember we SWAPPED a 1st round and gave up a 3 and a 5. If we get a 3 and a 5 so be it. If we keep Rosen ( even if it’s 3rd string!) we save the cap space which will allow us to sign another quality free agent.

Many of you, including me, would have roasted keim had he traded Rosen for a 2nd and 4th a month ago. Well that has become a reality. Rosen is under contract. He is a Cardinal until he is not. I prefer they find a home for him but to me it doesn’t make or break this draft.

That being said we’d better go out and get Murray some weapons.
No we don't need anything for him he catches his own passes and never gets hit only he needs is a center to hole the ball to him score 65 for Murray 255 for the other team because we dont have a F##@#%% clue how a football team is Ran

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No we don't need anything for him he catches his own passes and never gets hit only he needs is a center to hole the ball to him score 65 for Murray 255 for the other team because we dont have a F##@#%% clue how a football team is Ran
So what would you have said if we had traded Rosen last month for a 3rd round pick?

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
John Gambadoro‏Verified account @Gambo987

Alright let’s roll today. Gambo 3 for second round coming out in minutes. As for Rosen I do not see them taking a third round pick for him. My understanding is Miami is team most interested - I believe a second rounder will get it done, if no one offers that they likely keep him.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So what would you have said if we had traded Rosen last month for a 3rd round pick?

Keim made some mistakes with some first round picks but isn't a naive manager, like he mentioned yesterday he falled in love with Murray after getting more info about him and watching all of his tapes

Its a risky move but Murray has a much higher ceiling then Rosen and coming from a very bad season if u can upgrade the qb position u do without watching back

Rosen didnt play well, in terms of stats was the worse qb in the Nfl, teams has been skeptical about him even before being drafted

Getting a first for him was a pipe dream, and there wasnt any need to dump rosen earlier cause many things can happen before getting the next prospect u want

Days 2 of the draft its the right time to see some teams offering a pick for him

Unfortunately the market is set by the buyers not the sellers

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Get Miami to trade their second round pick for Rosen even if you have to throw in a late round 2020 pick just to avoid the awkwardness of both of them being on the same team. I don’t believe for a minute they really want to keep Rosen as a backup, just couldn’t get a first rounder for him.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get Miami to trade their second round pick for Rosen even if you have to throw in a late round 2020 pick just to avoid the awkwardness of both of them being on the same team. I don’t believe for a minute they really want to keep Rosen as a backup, just couldn’t get a first rounder for him.
I’d take a 3rd and a 5th.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Still reeling from Keim's total mismanagement of the process...

Can we get a 2nd rd pick and a current player?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose