2. Trade down
3. Other

My choice: Kyler Murray

**no poll. names to pick

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm hoping its Williams, but I think it will be Murray. If so, I will always remain a die-hard card fan and cheer for him. I think I'm now more intrigued at who the Cardinals draft at other early round positions and what they get for Rosen if they trade him.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
1) Kyler Murray
Rosen traded to New England for 32nd pick in the first round
32) The AZ ST. WR will have been drafted after a run on WRs and the Cardinals select DT Jeffery Simmons of Miss. St. and then have a night to choose from the available WRs

nah... trade down with the Raiders :)

Last edited:

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Murray
But they are trying to trade down.
They probably want to take Murray at 3 or 4, possibly 5.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is my nut scenario but it can't be realistic.

I think they think they can get someone up there at 3,4, possibly 5 to take these other guys.

It's what they want to happen is my guess. Nothing these teams want is realistic really imo. They will try to make it happen, and maybe they can.

We could also try to play hardball with the Raiders saying, well.... maybe we'll deal with Jets at 3... then move that pick to Bucs to jump ahead of you. They could also potentially do that.

That way we can screw the 49ers and play hardball with the Raiders to help Licht out (mutually beneficial).

Meanwhile still get the guy we probably want.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Want Williams, but honestly will be happy no matter how they choose to reshape our team. All choices are a win for us, for a year or two at minimum. If either QB doesn't work out, we will try again down the line. I think both will be successful in the league.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man, the fact so many of you want to trade down making the decision making a lot harder with the GM we have with his history of 1st rounders is scary as hell.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, the fact so many of you want to trade down making the decision making a lot harder with the GM we have with his history of 1st rounders is scary as hell.
I'd rather have two high potential picks than one. There are many players in the top ten that seem like they will be solid NFL players. Then, on the back end of rd1, we can snap the top wr or oline remaining

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave