Top 7 Players in the NBA Draft

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
The ESPN article @cheesebeef mentioned, should be the handbook for the modern day Suns fan.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26088024/inside-phoenix-suns-messy-dysfunctional-front-office
There are so many criticisms of Suns leadership that to even recap them would not fit here.

Under Robert Sarver, the Phoenix Suns are the "perfect storm" and storms cause nothing
but destruction. Look at the Suns record and constantly unbalanced rosters. That is
destruction. Stabs in the dark. Unskilled management from top to bottom.

It is the Ford Edsel of basketball teams. Imagine the reaction of Edsel Ford when the car
was named after him and failed miserably.

Maybe the Suns should change their name to the Phoenix Sarvers. With his ego, Robert
Sarver might then consider not just squeezing the most money out of them, but invest
properly in the success of our team.

Last edited:

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I came here to read about top 7 players in the NBA draft. Can we just make one thread where Cheesebeef, Ouchie, Chaplin, et all, just argue about who can read, who is a troll, etc? Then we could use the rest of every thread to talk about the topic of the thread? Every time an argument errupts you take it to the "Outside" thread. Like, you wanna take this Outside?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow you really have a problem.

Obviously! People who consistently lie about what others say, argue without facts and go to such amazing levels of denial to avoid ever admitting they're wrong that they would make Trump blush is a problem for me. Insane in the membrane, right?!

Meanwhile, you literally haven't refuted a single question I asked above in multiple posts or given any actual facts to rebut the reality that you consistently distort or flat out bold face lied about others opinions in this thread. I'm sure, you'll now respond... per usual, when proven demonstrably wrong... that I'm an attack dog... or deranged. But the truth is, I'm just looking for accountability when someone consistently lies or makes up facts. Again... cray cray, I know.

WOOF!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Obviously! People who consistently lie about what others say, argue without facts and go to such amazing levels of denial to avoid ever admitting they're wrong that they would make Trump blush is a problem for me. Insane in the membrane, right?!

Meanwhile, you literally haven't refuted a single question I asked above in multiple posts or given any actual facts to rebut the reality that you consistently distort or flat out bold face lied about others opinions in this thread. I'm sure, you'll now respond... per usual, when proven demonstrably wrong... that I'm an attack dog... or deranged. But the truth is, I'm just looking for accountability when someone consistently lies or makes up facts. Again... cray cray, I know.

WOOF!
You are an attack dog. Not sure why that’s so hard to understand. You always have been. You are disrespectful, crass and never have anything nice to say to people.

You consistently make personal attacks like this post above. I’m not making anything up. If having a differing opinion or different interpretation of something is lying in your world, I think it’s time to look up the meaning of the word lying. I think it’s high time you get called out as the bully you are.

Apologies go out to everyone else having to read this ridiculousness. God knows Cheese isn’t going to do it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You are an attack dog. Not sure why that’s so hard to understand. You always have been. You are disrespectful, crass and never have anything nice to say to people.

You consistently make personal attacks like this post above. I’m not making anything up. If having a differing opinion or different interpretation of something is lying in your world, I think it’s time to look up the meaning of the word lying. I think it’s high time you get called out as the bully you are.

Apologies go out to everyone else having to read this ridiculousness. God knows Cheese isn’t going to do it.
Hey chap - when you state that I’m saying jones doesn’t want to do analytics or that he doesn’t have skills when I haven’t said either you’re making something up. You’re putting words in my mouth. When I point out your wrong the least you could do is a mea culpa and admit that wasn’t what I said. I give you the benefit of the doubt that you don’t realize you’re putting words in my mouth, but when you repeatedly fail to own up to your actions it’s frustrating. And this is unfortunately a long history of this type of action. I just calmly call you out on it each time do you do so. Cheese gets pissed. I understand why. Your actions aren’t purposefully deceiving (at least I believe that to be the case), but as a fallacy without correction I can understand why cheese calls them “lies.” I think cheese gets carried away with you, but it’s really due to these actions.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just about every thread is ruined around here with back and forth bickering. I would love to see this all settled all the court.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Just about every thread is ruined around here with back and forth bickering. I would love to see this all settled all the court.
Lol. Okay I’m done.

Anyone know anything about the kid Sekou who just declared. SF/PF combo. Youngest guy in draft. Anyone?

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
Lol. Okay I’m done.

Anyone know anything about the kid Sekou who just declared. SF/PF combo. Youngest guy in draft. Anyone?
I've watched alot of his game play he's really raw offensively but has great size , definitely a project player , might end up good but not what the sun's need right now

OP
OP
JerkFace

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I came here to read about top 7 players in the NBA draft. Can we just make one thread where Cheesebeef, Ouchie, Chaplin, et all, just argue about who can read, who is a troll, etc? Then we could use the rest of every thread to talk about the topic of the thread? Every time an argument errupts you take it to the "Outside" thread. Like, you wanna take this Outside?
Haha... the next three posts after you wrote this are Cheese, Chap, Ouchie continuing the argument.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

one last one! I take full responsibility for the spat on the board y'all had to read. If a poster bothers me that much, they should just be on ignore to save everyone else the headache.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
one last one! I take full responsibility for the spat on the board y'all had to read. If a poster bothers me that much, they should just be on ignore to save everyone else the headache.
What fun would that be? I'm just as culpable as you are.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Awww board hugs all around. On topic, I want to study more of Garland but theres just so little there. Guess I'll dig more into Coby White.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Coby! If we don't get Ja.

I second this. I don't like the idea of drafting him at #3 or #4 but if we fall to #5, #6, or #7 then I'd be fine with that pick. I'm not crazy about him at #5 either but that's not as bad of a reach. If we land at #4 then we need to trade the pick. I think #4 and #7 would be the worst picks for us to get. #4 is too high for Coby that it may put unrealistic expectations on him and of course at #7 he might already be off the board.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
When you watch the videos, remember you are looking at a 6' 5" player (7 foot with the hair) with all the handles and the NBA 3 point range in the second video in most of the highlights! @Chaplin Kind of reminds me of Magic in about year three or four in the NBA when Magic finally got an outside shot. Except Coby has a pure stroke instead of Magic's push shot. Mostly because of his height I would love to see Booker and White, because it would make a tall starting back court!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose