Heard Today

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I want to keep Rosen but if they were to trade him I would start with the 15 and nothing but Rosen in exchange.
Rosen is worth a 1 this year. He's still a damn good option for a QB needy team out there. And the Skins could win the crappy NFC East (long shot, I know) with a competent signal caller this year.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
The Redskins have gotten more serious about Rosen. One guy thinks they’d offer their one for the Cards 2 and Rosen. I’d pass but then I don’t like Murray that much.

how about their #1 and #2 for Rosen and Cards #2

it lets the Cards feel / claim they got a #1 for Rosen

lets the Redskins feel / claim that all they gave was a #2 + a trade back

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would tell them to pound sand.

They would not get more than a 6th back if I was in charge.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
how about their #1 and #2 for Rosen and Cards #2

it lets the Cards feel / claim they got a #1 for Rosen

lets the Redskins feel / claim that all they gave was a #2 + a trade back
How about no.

It's very likely someone will trade multiple picks to get the Cards #2 on Friday...even 2020 #1 to move up there. Happens almost every year...players with 1st round grades are still available the first few picks of round 2 and some teams covet them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
If Murray is their guy the Cards will have to settle if teams call their bluff. BUT if you have 3-4 teams interested they’ll still have leverage. I don’t think the Redskins would offer #15 without a mid-rd pick coming back and the Giants preference is likely to draft a QB at 6 and sit him for a year.

I would be shocked if the Chargers first rd pick isn’t on the table with no strings attached. Rosen would be going back home to SoCal and Rivers has one year left on his deal.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Delmar, judging by your trade proposal, as oposed to what Harry wrote, I guess you see a BIG difference in the value of Murray vs. Rosen. I guess I agree with you.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Redskins have gotten more serious about Rosen. One guy thinks they’d offer their one for the Cards 2 and Rosen. I’d pass but then I don’t like Murray that much.

I'd pass as well. If they were in the top ten, maybe I'd do it, but not a mid-round 1st for our 2nd this year and our first round pick last year.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I do believe that the Skins have interest in Rosen. Actually, there are a handful of teams with interest. Bottom line, it's in the Cardinals best interest to wait until draft day to make any trade regarding Rosen. The Cards will have far more leverage by waiting.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I do believe that the Skins have interest in Rosen. Actually, there are a handful of teams with interest. Bottom line, it's in the Cardinals best interest to wait until draft day to make any trade regarding Rosen. The Cards will have far more leverage by waiting.
All up until they draft Murray at 1. Then they have zero leverage because no one believes they will keep both.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
All up until they draft Murray at 1. Then they have zero leverage because no one believes they will keep both.

Until Keim says nope, we'll keep him.

There is no salary cap reason to trade Rosen. There is no valid reason other that what we get in return making it a compelling reason to trade Rosen.

If other teams want to psyche themselves out of a QB, they can stick with what they have.

Or Keim blinks and gets screwed. But there is zero reason for him to get screwed, even if we take Murray #1.

Either way, until we're on the clock, the rubber won't meet the road for the #1 pick. As for Rosen, teams are free until draft/summer 2021 to make us an offer. No need to be hasty, we don't have to treat Rosen as if trading him will put us over the hump to winning next year's Super Bowl.

Of course all this is under the hypothetical assumption that our plan is to take Murray #1.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Redskins may get desperate. Who will be their starting QB opening day? Colt McCoy? Trade The #1 to Snyder and let him take Murray.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Redskins may get desperate. Who will be their starting QB opening day? Colt McCoy? Trade The #1 to Snyder and let him take Murray.

What could they offer us for number one when this team needs an immediate influx of talent unless they offer their first this draft and the next along with some player of value... scratch this, the Redskins do not have anything to offer

Last edited:

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rosen for 15 or 17 straight up or EAT IT

You got NO QB...enjoy your season....or give up a proper pick and have your QB of the future with almost no salary to pay him.

You want to wait another year without a qb (redskins and giants) or have a proven player who's handled himself like a pros pro. ...If you are either washington or NY you take the deal and it's an easy sell to your owner and fan base.

It's a 1st round pick ....nothing in return or take a hike

My bet is there's a deal already in place IF IF IF IF IF Murray is the pick.

Still smells like a Keim smoke screen to get a bunch of picks

Keim's language and body language talking about Rosen and Murray (at the press conference) said Rosen is the guy....add to it KK has spent 1.5 hours a day working with Rosen...those are not signs you're dropping the guy