ESPN's draft page already showing Cardinals selected Quinnen Williams at No. 1

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I want Murray. But a trade back to 4 for 27 and a second would be perfect. I’d be Happy with Bosa Q or Murray at 4

mwanamatapa

Veteran
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still hoping they take Murray but if they don't I would prefer Williams over Bosa

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I want Murray. But a trade back to 4 for 27 and a second would be perfect. I’d be Happy with Bosa Q or Murray at 4

Whacky scenario is if the Cards want Murray but think he’ll be there if they can confirm the trade up is for Bosa. QWilliams goes to SF and the Jets take a defensive player or can’t trade out.

After the 3rd pick you deal Rosen to SD for #28. So you get Murray at 4 and have three picks from 27-33.

Or if Murray gets traded up for at 3 you’re still fine with Josh and just pick up 27. Take Oliver at 4...

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Whacky scenario is if the Cards want Murray but think he’ll be there if they can confirm the trade up is for Bosa. QWilliams goes to SF and the Jets take a defensive player or can’t trade out.

After the 3rd pick you deal Rosen to SD for #28. So you get Murray at 4 and have three picks from 27-33.

Or if Murray gets traded up for at 3 you’re still fine with Josh and just pick up 27. Take Oliver at 4...

Or, Steve Keim’s master (The owner) just selects the best player available (Q or Bosa) and then selects the best player available with the first pick in the second round (offensive weapon or corner). It is that simple

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Drafting Bosa will make us look back on Wendell Bryant fondly.

I would rather draft Murray and convert him to DL instead of drafting Bosa.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Drafting Bosa will make us look back on Wendell Bryant fondly.

I would rather draft Murray and convert him to DL instead of drafting Bosa.

put the crack pipe down.Just say no to insane ramblings based on nothing .:lame: