TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
1) No way that compensation is fair

2) There’s about a 0% chance Seattle trades Wilson within the division

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
6, 17 and 37 for the # 1 also suggested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Frank Clark is a damn good pass rusher. But this deal will never happen.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe the honey badger knows some stuff.. I wouldn't be surprised if Wilson really did want a bigger market team. He is a humble dude. But i also think he likes the spotlight...and could handle it well.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I wouldn't help this trade along UNLESS the Cardinals got a 1st rounder AND Clark.

The Seahawks walking away with Rosen AND a huge draft bounty? Ummmm.....NO.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I wouldn't help this trade along UNLESS the Cardinals got a 1st rounder AND Clark.

The Seahawks walking away with Rosen AND a huge draft bounty? Ummmm.....NO.

I would rather roll the dice on Murray than give anything up and pay for Russel Wilson. I dig Wilson and wanted us to draft him but I am done with living off of retreads... I want a Cardinal QB to call my own and still see Rosen as the guy :)

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I would rather roll the dice on Murray than give anything up and pay for Russel Wilson. I dig Wilson and wanted us to draft him but I am done with living off of retreads... I want a Cardinal QB to call my own and still see Rosen as the guy :)

The trade had Wilson going to NY and Seattle getting Rosen AND the Giants picks.

The Cardinals keep the #1 (Murray) and basically trade Rosen for Clark.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
They say Russ wants to be in NY because the Yankees own his baseball rights. He may want to either pull double duty or slowly transition into baseball.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
They say Russ wants to be in NY because the Yankees own his baseball rights. He may want to either pull double duty or slowly transition into baseball.

The rumor is that his wife, Ciara, doesn't like living in Seattle. She wants to live somewhere like NY or LA.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The trade had Wilson going to NY and Seattle getting Rosen AND the Giants picks.

The Cardinals keep the #1 (Murray) and basically trade Rosen for Clark.
I wouldn't hate this. You get a known commodity in Clark and get that duo of him and Jones rushing the passer. It would be like getting a Bosa variation(2,3, or 4th pick) for Rosen.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Seattle fans would go bonkers though if they lose Wilson... :wave:

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I am for it, take Murray wind up with Frank, switch draft picks, Cards would have a solid front 7

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you guys are crazy... I'd do that in a HEARTBEAT. We get a guy who's probably Bosa's equal already AND get to draft the QB of the future that our Coach likely wants?! I also, think it destroys Seattle. That O-line can not pass protect and I think Rosen gets just as killed there as he does here and I don't know if Pete can work his magic with all those picks like he did building that roster the first time. That team IS Russel Wilson. If we can help get him the hell out of there and come out of the draft with a QBOTF with massive upside (and down I'll agree) PLUS get a STUD YOUNG pass rusher and don't mortgage any of OUR future? I think you do it.

I also agree with Chopper that I make a Godfather offer for Wilson. 1st pick, plus Rosen, plus a 1st next year/2nd this year. That INSTANTLY vaults us into contention THIS YEAR.

Wilson, DJ, Fitz, Kirk could make this offense very, very good to go with what on paper looks like at worst a solid D.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The guy that made up this trade scenario must be a Seahawks fan. That is a ridiculous idea for a trade.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
ou guys are crazy... I'd do that in a HEARTBEAT. We get a guy who's probably Bosa's equal already AND get to draft the QB of the future that our Coach likely wants?

yep

the only downside: Cards would have to sign Clark to a long term deal, and that will be pricey vs a Bosa.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
yep

the only downside: Cards would have to sign Clark to a long term deal, and that will be pricey vs a Bosa.
I was thinking that as well.. how many years does he have left? If it's more than a couple I think it's worth it. If he comes in as a one year rental. Ehhh

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can also see this whole Ciara thing being a big deal. Maybe the main catalyst. Ya never know. Then HB comes out rumoring the NY thing.. nothing to benefit him by circulating that. Other than just being him and trying to be in the spotlight. Lol

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose