thightower34

Rookie
Reaction score
Ok just read the article. It was just a mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wouldn't shock me if they played it weak and went with him at 1. Not saying he will be a bust.. but we have the number 1 for the first time ever and play it safe. Trade back at least.. I'm sure with all the smokescreening this would be a collosal failure if they didn't at this point .

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wouldn't shock me if they played it weak and went with him at 1. Not saying he will be a bust.. but we have the number 1 for the first time ever and play it safe. Trade back at least.. I'm sure with all the smokescreening this would be a collosal failure if they didn't at this point .

If you are calling it a safe #1 pick, then that's pretty high praise for him. Why wouldn't you pick the sure thing with the #1? You don't get wins for being brave

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you are calling it a safe #1 pick, then that's pretty high praise for him. Why wouldn't you pick the sure thing with the #1? You don't get wins for being brave
He's low ceiling, high floor kinda pick.. bleh. Let's live a little .. imo of course.

I would just prefer a trade back.. but if after weeks of smokescreening this is all you can get, I'd be fine. Especially over Bosa. Just sad if you get all this misdirection and no opps for a trade imo

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I think it would be a surprise if Bosa isn’t #1 to Arizona. He’s a more polished Bradley Chubb. Bosa had a slightly lower 10-yard split and did more BP reps while Chubb had a slightly better vertical/broad leap. Vance Joseph eases the 3-4 concern with him.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
guys they should be shot if this is the pick. even if you conservative trade...Oakland would give you some picks for #1. and Q will be there at 4

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That would be a coup. Getting an extra 1st and still getting Q at #4. Who do you think the Jets grab though, or does someone trade up for Q at #3?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
id trade all day for 4 and 27.

at 4 you are guaranteed to still have at least one of Q, oliver and allen still on the baord and then 27/33 can be spent on WR/oline.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
id trade all day for 4 and 27.

at 4 you are guaranteed to still have at least one of Q, oliver and allen still on the baord and then 27/33 can be spent on WR/oline.

That’s a pretty big lowball for the #1 pick but I agree about pulling the trigger on it. And it would be the Raiders trading up for Bosa or Q not Murray.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s a pretty big lowball for the #1 pick but I agree about pulling the trigger on it. And it would be the Raiders trading up for Bosa or Q not Murray.
I like how everyone speaks in absolutes the week before the draft

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose