David Johnson dont want Murray

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
With QBs all you need is 1 QB-needy team and you’ve got em by the balls. And none of the guys you listed were first round picks. And I’d argue eagles got great value for kolb. A young pro bowl corner in DRC and a 2nd. If we could get a pro bowl CB and a 2nd for Rosen that would be fine with me. And three starts does not “an established starter make in Kolb.

And I see no way in hell this season is a playoff team with Murray or Rosen, so I’m not certain it’s not a wash either way.
I didn't list Kolb as an experienced starter - just as someone with enough good games to justify thinking he had starter potential. Josh doesn't have that, unfortunately. It doesn't matter what we paid for him, who is a QB needy team, or what, if no one thinks he's that good. We'll get something for him, but I'm feeling like at max, it will be a #2.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I didn't list Kolb as an experienced starter - just as someone with enough good games to justify thinking he had starter potential. Josh doesn't have that, unfortunately. It doesn't matter what we paid for him, who is a QB needy team, or what, if no one thinks he's that good. We'll get something for him, but I'm feeling like at max, it will be a #2.
But if “no one thinks he’s that good” then (a) those three picks made last year are already a waste - literally spent money so-to-speak; and (b) keeping him is a wasted roster spot. I maintain he’d fetch a 1. But we may never know due to (a) nit drafting Murray; (b) drafting Murray and letting them battle it out; or (c) maybe Keim’s ineptitude in holding out for a 1 (maybe he folds early for a lesser pick, but that doesn’t guarantee Rosen couldn’t have, and wouldn’t have, fetched a 1 if negotiations were handled superbly). Now I say that in full knowledge that Keim has done a good job of trading for talent for value (Palmer, the hulk, Chandler jones etc) but I can’t recall him trading away talent for picks, so I don’t know if he’s capable on the flip side if that equation.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the Cardinals are basing their evaluations on a guy's natural facial expressions and not their words and thoughts revealed in actions... we are a funnier looking franchise
He does kinda have a resting ***** face.. like someone coming up and saying, "whats that guy's problem ?"... "Oh no.. he always looks like that" haha..

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If the Cardinals are basing their evaluations on a guy's natural facial expressions and not their words and thoughts revealed in actions... we are a funnier looking franchise

We can't get any "funnier looking" as a franchise... The Card's were an organized franchise...14 years BEFORE the fricking Titanic sank...And the only "Championships" we can claim ...happened when there was 5 or 6 teams, and all the players worked 1 to 3 other jobs before they got to their football gig...

A team from CANADA just won the NBA finals

Our GM is a mindless alcoholic

Our QB is more likely to be mistaken for Tyrion Lannister than Russell Wilson (even on the darkest of nights)

How can it get any "funnier" than this???