Draft Night guaranteed reaction for at least one half of Cards fans

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It'll be election night all over again. Doofuses on that side of the room singing and cheering, doofuses on the other side crying and shouting "Not my Quarterback".
Real answer: no one has any idea and it's yet to be seen.
Time for Keim to make or break his own career.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Now that all sides are digging in their trenches watch the Cards pull something completely unexpected out of their hats and draft like Josh Allen or Rashan Gary.That would upset nearly everyone.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Election Night stuff.
yes, but "dummies cheering and dummies crying" to me is Apolitical and moreso a comment on people overreacting than claiming a side was right and a side was wrong or something. I'm with you, usually when I see it brought up I cringe but I thought this stuff was apolitical.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't get to hear the entire two round mock draft that the Moving the Chains (Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller) crew did but from what I could gather they had the Cards trade down with the Bucs and receive Gerald McCoy and a draft pick or two. Also had us trading Rosen to the Giants for at least their 2nd rd pick and at some point we drafted Murray, I'm guessing with the Bucs pick in the first round.

They posted the entire 2 rd mock on twitter but I don't do twitter.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Any tech dude who could link or copy and past the mock would be greatly appreciated.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
Any tech dude who could link or copy and past the mock would be greatly appreciated.

SiriusXM NFL Radio‏Verified account @SiriusXMNFL

The MTC Mock Draft 4.0 Round 1 results.... 7 trades, 4 QB's @JimMiller_NFL and @PatKirwan_NFL had some fun

You must be registered for see images attach

SiriusXM NFL Radio‏Verified account @SiriusXMNFL

MTC Mock Draft 4.0 Round 2 results.. Be kind to @JimMiller_NFL & @PatKirwan_NFL

You must be registered for see images attach

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like that they had the Cards maximizing their draft picks and getting value while moving down to select Murray where his value fits the pick.

I wouldn't have traded back into the 1st rd and taken the OT at 33 that they gave to the Vikings. Would have taken N'Keal instead of the LBer but PK talks Walker up a LOT so PK showing us some love.

I would love for something like this to happen in the draft. SK, like most GM's hits on about 50% on his picks so more picks means more hits.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I have reached my breaking point and no longer care that much. I am now so disgusted at the firestorm that has been created and I am impressed with the way Rosen has handled it. If coach K wants to risk his future to draft a guy who fits his system, I am fine with it. After all, it’s KK who is going to be ripped for years if it doesn’t work out.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I'm actually going to be in Scottsdale on Draft Night. Any good places to watch in the area?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave